Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My team at full strength is pretty nasty...just sucks that these injuries killed me early. Beating guys down in the losers bracket, putting up 187.5 in the 1st and 153 in the 2nd. sigh.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      So what exactly would Tampa's D need to do to get 90 points?
      Shutout = 10 points
      10 Interceptions = 20 points
      10 sacks = 10 points
      10 fumble recoveries = 20 points
      2 touchdowns = 12 points
      4 safeties = 8 points
      5 blocked punts or FG's = 10 points

That should do it.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Nice to know that I don't need to fret over another MNF squeezer. GG djp!

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          My team at full strength is pretty nasty...just sucks that these injuries killed me early. Beating guys down in the losers bracket, putting up 187.5 in the 1st and 153 in the 2nd. sigh.
          Try having Matt Hasselback, Willis McGahee, and Earnest Graham hampering you. Not to mention Peyton totally forgetting about Reggie Wayne. Oh well I'll rebound strong next year!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Next year is MY Year.

Comment

• Commie. You are who we think you are.

Comment

• Well, its nice to know that everyone thinks of me as the War League Champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                  Well, its nice to know that everyone thinks of me as the War League Champion.
                  You'll have to get through me first.

Comment

• I think we're all in agreement that the real Championship game this weekend is between WMD and I.

YOU'RE GOING DOWN, WMD! BOO YA!
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Xio, it appears you are the Dallas Cowboys of the War League.
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
                        Xio, it appears you are the Dallas Cowboys of the War League.
                        Yes I am. 1st place regular season finish last year. 2nd place regular season finish this year. Bombed out in the first round both years thanks to horrendous play from my quarterbacks. Last year I lost by 1 point. I blame Cutler for his lousy performance. This year I fell victim to Peyton Manning's once in a lifetime horrific 3 point performance.

Oh well, if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                          Yes I am. 1st place regular season finish last year. 2nd place regular season finish this year. Bombed out in the first round both years thanks to horrendous play from my quarterbacks. Last year I lost by 1 point. I blame Cutler for his lousy performance. This year I fell victim to Peyton Manning's once in a lifetime horrific 3 point performance.

Oh well, if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all.
                          and the last 2 times the Cowboys lost it was Romo's fault.. haha :)
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
                            Xio, it appears you are the Dallas Cowboys of the War League.
                            ...and if I lose this week, I'll be the Buffalo Bills.

...if I win, I'll be the New England Patriots!!!! Wooo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                              I think we're all in agreement that the real Championship game this weekend is between WMD and I.

YOU'RE GOING DOWN, WMD! BOO YA!
                              You are correct.. I am going down.. as the winner!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                                You are correct.. I am going down.. as the winner!
                                WMD is the only man who has beaten me this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information