Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC NFL War League (Brodie < All)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Last time we played, D-Unit, was round 1 of last years playoffs. You won 94-90.




    Comment


    • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
      You are correct.. I am going down.. as the winner!
      HELL NO!

      OK, I'm putting all the marbles on the table here. If you win, we take Andre Smith. If I win, we go Stafford.

      How's that for a proposition?
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

      Comment


      • MOTH had 176 points this week.. is that a record for this league?

        He would've had 200+ if he played Vincent Jackson over Kevin Curtis, Shaun Hill over Tony Romo, and 49ers Coach instead of Dallas Coach.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
          HELL NO!

          OK, I'm putting all the marbles on the table here. If you win, we take Andre Smith. If I win, we go Stafford.

          How's that for a proposition?
          I will never bet the future of the Lions franchise on a Fantasy Football game! I have more honor than that!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
            I will never bet the future of the Lions franchise on a Fantasy Football game! I have more honor than that!
            Don't give me that "I'm above this" attitude. You're just scared your team won't be able to come through for you.

            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
              MOTH had 176 points this week.. is that a record for this league?

              He would've had 200+ if he played Vincent Jackson over Kevin Curtis, Shaun Hill over Tony Romo, and 49ers Coach instead of Dallas Coach.
              I had 181.5 this week.




              Comment


              • Leon Washington 4 MVP.

                Kindle 4 Heisman.

                Comahan 4 King of Football.


                Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                Comment


                • JBond knows his stuff.




                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                    HELL NO!

                    OK, I'm putting all the marbles on the table here. If you win, we take Andre Smith. If I win, we go Stafford.

                    How's that for a proposition?
                    Go WMD!!!!


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Go WMD!!!!
                      My latest FA acquisition shall propel me to victory...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                        My latest FA acquisition shall propel me to victory...


                        WTF? Now I know I am winning this.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

                        Comment


                        • My victory begins tonight!

                          Last edited by D-Unit; 12-11-2008, 02:59 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Reggie laid me an egg. Hrrmm...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Reggie laid me an egg. Hrrmm...
                              And you know Leon Washington will not!


                              Follow Me on Twitter!
                              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                                And you know Leon Washington will not!
                                And you care because????

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information