Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, If only one or more players stopped randomly started sucking every week.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      I'm looking for a QB.

I have assets to spare.
      Schaub could be had for the right price.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• feniks, check your pms. I'm interested in your QBs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
          Schaub could be had for the right price.
          I'd love to get me some Schaub. interested in anyone on my team? especially Shockey, partically giving him away :D(inside joke with D lol)
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• i'm in desperate need of a backup QB, PM me if wanna trade

since D-Unit beat me to the punch :(

Comment

• Michael Pittman could be had for the right price.

Comment

• I have to start Kyle Boller this week.. Sad times.. Sad times..

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  I have to start Kyle Boller this week.. Sad times.. Sad times..
                  Don't hate on the best QB on the Ravens!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• Thanks for shutting down Fantasy as I try to fix my team ESPN. So reliable.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Looks Team BigDawg is going to be the last remaining undefeated team!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• damn it.
                        instead of going with my gut and goign with Vanden Bosch or Umenyiora, I went with Dockett... ****. and that's my first loss... oh well.

Owner of ScarDraft
                        Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

• Wow, even without Kyle Boller, I have a 30 point lead on MOTH.. he still has Tony Romo, TO, and Aaron Schobel.. I still have Jason Witten and Roy Williams to play.. I'll be a happy young lad if I pick up the win here.

Comment

Wow, even without Kyle Boller, I have a 30 point lead on MOTH.. he still has Tony Romo, TO, and Aaron Schobel.. I still have Jason Witten and Roy Williams to play.. I'll be a happy young lad if I pick up the win here.
                            Never underestimate The Power of Boller..........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• good job comahan

Comment

Wow, even without Kyle Boller, I have a 30 point lead on MOTH.. he still has Tony Romo, TO, and Aaron Schobel.. I still have Jason Witten and Roy Williams to play.. I'll be a happy young lad if I pick up the win here.
                                Yeah man, talk about a rough week. Stecker and Muhammed got me a point each and Alge got me nothing. I really need Romo and T.O. to go off tonight.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information