X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
    He is my new boo :)
    Fresh off a 6 TD day from Brady, he got Palmer, and injured bust RB and a not so spectacular TE???

I hope you didn't pull a Johnny Drama and let him ride his bike home after you raped him in the ass.

Props to you though WMD. That's how you win in this league.

Comment

• Haha well I didn't think he went off as bad as you made it out to be. Palmer is gosh darn good.. yes McFadden is injured but I don't think he's a bust. Good keeper candidate for next year, too. Shiancoe is getting all kinds of TD's, as a matter of fact he's tied for the league lead in receiving TD's!

I mean I obviously got the best player in the trade but I don't think it's really lopsided.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
        Haha well I didn't think he went off as bad as you made it out to be. Palmer is gosh darn good.. yes McFadden is injured but I don't think he's a bust. Good keeper candidate for next year, too. Shiancoe is getting all kinds of TD's, as a matter of fact he's tied for the league lead in receiving TD's!

I mean I obviously got the best player in the trade but I don't think it's really lopsided.
        Don't be shame brotha! I'm proud a' ya.

Roy... you're my boy and all... but you pretty much destroyed your team from ever wanting to be taken over by someone in the future after you give up that lousy team.

Comment

• Nice trade Roy.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Nice trade Roy.
            Rolls eyes.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
              Rolls eyes.
              Honestly who says that these days?

Comment

• 2 keepers for 1, and my RB's blow :(

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                  I really don't think I'm going to win a game this year. That's far more impressive than winning the whole thing.
                  I'll pray for you during the draft .. next year .. who are you gonna keep off that team besides Knowshon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    HChu, would that be for just this week?
                    Yeah, I won't need him next week.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                      I really don't think I'm going to win a game this year. That's far more impressive than winning the whole thing.
                      Welcome to the Detroit Lions !

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                        Welcome to the Detroit Lions !
                        I <3 Lions fans. Go Honolulu Blue!!!

Comment

• Anybody need a WR? I have quite a few. Shoot me some offaz.

Comment

• I have tons of guys available as well...so send me some offers. I sent out a few.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                              ...KCJ, i'm going to have to kill you. not cool, just not cool. there are certain unwritten rules...and just....you're dead to me
                              Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                              i'm suprised you didn't pick him you had the pick b4 me so if anything you decided to not pick him
                              Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                              i'm surprised you picked him this early, he's not doing returns anymore...in the 2nd round...idk, i just dont see it
                              no confidence in your boy??? c'mon scotty, sorry to bring this back up but i just randomly clicked on page 144 and this made me laugh

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                                no confidence in your boy??? c'mon scotty, sorry to bring this back up but i just randomly clicked on page 144 and this made me laugh
                                :(

no, I knew he was gonna 'splode. I was trying to convince you it was a reach and trade him to me
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information