Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh, Earnest Graham, Sidney Rice, and Alex Smith gave me 3 points combined. No one was hurt by this ridiculous bye week with 6 teams on it more then me. Still if Hasselbeck and Engram go insane like I hope they will I should be in business.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• who am i playing this week?

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
        who am i playing this week?
        Me. You'd prolly be winning if Gonzo didn't catch two touchdowns.

Comment

• The clock is ticking on Big Dawg's undefeatedness.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I heart Tom Brady.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              The clock is ticking on Big Dawg's undefeatedness.
              The Colts on the bye is killing me. Of course Aaron Kampman. Shawne Merriman, and Steve Breaston decide to have big days as well.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• I actually had a decent week...but, 52 from AD...ugh, nothing i can do about that.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• wes welker drops 32 and Tomlinson 44. how can i compete with that? Shockey needs like 3 TD's and 150 yards and Strahan needs like 5 sacks
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    I actually had a decent week...but, 52 from AD...ugh, nothing i can do about that.
                    Yeah, I needed those AD points to make up for the fact that I didn't start a Quarterback (well, McNair didn't play at least).
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                      Yeah, I needed those AD points to make up for the fact that I didn't start a Quarterback (well, McNair didn't play at least).
                      2nd week in a row i lose to a team w/ no Qb points...awful.

I need Boldin back...Not having Westbrook and Boldin has killed me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• yea Tony G killed me

Comment

• Nursing a 10 point lead going into MNF with Brodeur starting Eli, I'm not above admitting that I'm scared.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• my 1st win since week 1, without 75&#37; of my starters

Comment

• Is it too much to ask Eli Manning to get pneumonia and miss tomorrow's game?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Tom Brady is officially on the trade block. I am dead serious about this.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information