This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
    I managed to set my lineup in this league, but forgot to do so in my other 4 leagues... oops!
    Oh well, this is the most important league anyways!

Comment

• Ugh, I got to a computer at 11:58 and didn't set my lineup in time! :(
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Chris Chambers on my bench but loving his new team, my team not the chiefs

Comment

• 7-2 and in 5th place because Commie refuses to lose unless I face him.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Looks like I'm gonna win against T24L unless McNabb, DeSean Jackson and Tashard Choice combine for about 80 points..

Comment

• Now there's an accomplishment Nick.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Now there's an accomplishment Nick.
                Shaddup Corky :(

Comment

• I learned something today... Mike Sims-Walker = BEAST

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    7-2 and in 5th place because Commie refuses to lose unless I face him.

don't forget about me, I'm only i game back & I still have to face you

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                      I saw it was the best offer I've had all season, but I don't think I'm going to part ways with Rice & Crabtree, no way. I think I like my team too much & I'm just going to ride them out through the rest of the season
                      ok, I was kinda pushing the envelope there with Crabtree. If I edited him out for another WR, would that work? shoot me acounter you'd be willing to do
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• For having AD, Steven Jackson, TO, Keller, and others on a bye week, I kept it pretty close.

Too bad I was playing Nerv, one of my main competitors in the division.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Ya my team didnt have an exceptional week, thats for sure. Of course, I would have probably been more pissed if my team exploded and put up 170 points the week I play Xio's all bye team.

Comment

• Thomas Davis out for the year.. my hopes for a Championship are now over! :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                              For having AD, Steven Jackson, TO, Keller, and others on a bye week, I kept it pretty close.

Too bad I was playing Nerv, one of my main competitors in the division.
                              Why didn't ESPN schedule me against you this week??!!! Grrrr....

That's ok. I'm going to catch up with you now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                                Thomas Davis out for the year.. my hopes for a Championship are now over! :(
                                I'll give you Mike Sims-Walker and Steve Slaton for Reggie Wayne if you want your hopes back. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information