Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        I need the following 5 players to combine for 26.5 points to win

D. Garrard
        T. Henry
        M. Harrison
        H. Ward
        T. Polamalu

I think you're looking pretty good. Troy is probably good for maybe 3-5. Harrison for at worst 7. each guys needs to average 5.5 for you to win...
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I need a big game from Elvis today. He's all I get left, Nerv has Santonio and MJD and I'm only up by 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
            KCJ58 (72.5) Vs. WMD (76.5)

I have Joseph Addai left he has Fred Taylor could be very close
            May the best lover win.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
              KCJ58 (72.5) Vs. WMD (76.5)

I have Joseph Addai left he has Fred Taylor could be very close
              last week ERU beat me by 31... this week, I'm up 50.5 points on him. he is doen for the week. I still have heath miller. thank god for the instincts that tole me to play Roddy over Battle and Cal. I only wish I would have played Osi over Dockett

Owner of ScarDraft
              Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

• Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                I need a big game from Elvis today. He's all I get left, Nerv has Santonio and MJD and I'm only up by 4.
                Both of our teams stunk it up this week.

Comment

• MOTH and I are neck and neck in our rematch from last week. It's gonna come down to the wire . . .
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                    aaaaaaaand Brady has been traded.
                    By the way, thanks for trading Brady. He could have single handedly beat my team today.

Still shocked you traded the #1 fantasy player for 2 kick returners and a Detroit Lion

Comment

• Originally posted by Nerv View Post
                      By the way, thanks for trading Brady. He could have single handedly beat my team today.

Still shocked you traded the #1 fantasy player for 2 kick returners and a Detroit Lion
                      And I must give my thanks to BT as well for approaching me about the trade. I tell ya... that BT... he is a darned good feller.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nerv View Post

Had to do it unfortunately. I had no backup and Brady would've ****** me over in the playoffs. I may not make it, but this gives me the best shot.

By the by, at the time of the trade both were top 5 recievers. D rigged the league by not telling anyone about kick return yardage anyway, so maybe I might have at least prevented him from winning.

Comment

• ...wait there is kick return yards?

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                            ...wait there is kick return yards?
                            Yes, d told noone so he got Hester, Cribbs, Hall, Chris Carr, and Reggie Bush who all get return yards. Hester is the #1 WR in the league.

Comment

• If you don't bother to look at the league point system set up at the time you sign up, blame your own damn self.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                                If you don't bother to look at the league point system set up at the time you sign up, blame your own damn self.
                                I'm sorry I assumed it would be normal. When did you get the bright idea for return yards? It's so different, you think you'd mention it when people signed up. It makes horrible players into studs.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information