• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
    4 now..

GO PEEFS
    This is what you call a slow death.

Comment

• Well, I think it's over. Giants aren't gonna pass.

Comment

• I'm winning this next year, gosh freakin dang it.

Comment

• YaY. :D

The winning formula:

Keepers:
          Reggie Bush
          Steve Slaton
          Randy Moss

Draft
          Waiver Work

Trades:
          Traded Reggie Bush, NO RB to WMD
          Traded Carson Palmer, Cin QB to WMD
          Traded Jake Delhomme, Car QB to D-Unit
          Traded Michael Turner, Atl RB to D-Unit

Traded Steve Slaton*, Hou RB to Peefs
          Traded Fred Jackson, Buf RB to D-Unit

Traded Michael Turner, Atl RB to PF28
          Traded Darren Sproles, SD RB to D-Unit

That's all it takes folks. Good luck next year. 2 Time War League Champ! It feels Goooooood. :p

Comment

• I think Bye Weeks screwed me over this year with my trades. I can't remember correctly but I think I had to go through Bye Weeks for both Palmer and Brady. Delhomme was horrible. That hurt.. My RB's hurt me this year too, but my WR's were awesome for the most part. Working the waiver wire helped me out a ton with getting Johnny Knox and then trading him for Reggie Wayne. Very glad I was able to get Roddy White before the trade deadline.

My keepers are most likely gonna be Tom Brady, Reggie Wayne, and Roddy White.

I'd also like to thank Derrick Mason for scaring the **** out of me when he decided to retire a few weeks before the season started. Not cool, man. Not cool. He put up some good points though, so all is forgiven.

Comment

• Very disappointing year all around Team BigDawg. Matt Cassell in no way looked the way he did in New England last year, at least I wasn't the only owner burned by him. Willis McGahee virtually disappeared from my and the Ravens offense, no much fantasy points to be had on the bench.

I'd like to take this time to formally file a Missing Persons report on Matt Forte. There's no way he's been the one wearing 22 on the field this year.

And the biggest blow had to be parting with my beloved Reggie Wayne. Rules are rules and I knew I would have to part with him at the end of the season, but still it didn't soften the blow. By trading for him and getting Pierre Garcon, I felt like Tiger Woods out there. Not only did I lose in the playoffs but now I'm losing half my team.

My utmost respect and salutations to Clay Matthews and Charles Woodsen. These 2 IDP's continually put me in games and made me a favorable opponent even with shaky offensive decisions.

Alot of work to be done throughout the offseason, but we will come back strong for the draft and will look to be the division winner and ultimate champion come next year.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• I got burned by Brian Westbrook. I may have had this thing won if he was healthy. Poor guy's career is probably over now so, I cant be too hard on him for fantasy football. It still sucks.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Are there any sore losers in this league? lol.

Not a single congrats. lmao. It's allll good. I need the ammo for next year. Domination is boring.
                  Last edited by D-Unit; 12-23-2009, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• congrats D back to back Champs impressive, I'm just happy I won a trophy

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      Are there any sore losers in this league? lol.

Not a single congrats. lmao. It's allll good. I need the ammo for next year. Domination is boring.
                      Backed into the playoffs and got lucky Peef's didn't put in Delmas. You get nothing! :D

Congrats D, grit and determination baby. Way to use the full force of the pineapple ;)

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• I knew there were at least some of you with class in this league. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          I knew there were at least some of you with class in this league. ;)
                          Class by myself brotha!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Hooray D-Unit!

Comment

• What kind of winner needs to ask to be congratulated?? Sounds like a sour winner to me. Boo that man!!

You suck D Unit!

Comment

• lol...uh oops. Sure, congrats D. :D

I wanted my bronze trophy dammit.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information