Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC NFL War League (Brodie < All)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by fenikz View Post
    ...wait there is kick return yards?
    that's why i always start Ted Ginn Jr.

    Comment


    • Garrard & Harrison now need to combine for 8 points for me to win

      btw did anyone else's kicker carry them this week?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
        I'm sorry I assumed it would be normal. When did you get the bright idea for return yards? It's so different, you think you'd mention it when people signed up. It makes horrible players into studs.
        There's your problem. Have you ever been in any leagues with 20+ players before? Return yards are the norm.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          There's your problem. Have you ever been in any leagues with 20+ players before? Return yards are the norm.
          Really? I'm sure that's unusual or anything. Because Glenn Holt is totally a dominating player.

          Comment


          • D-Unit is the best GM in this league by far and its not even fair

            Comment


            • Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
              D-Unit is the best GM in this league by far and its not even fair
              Why do you say that? I'm 4-2...

              Comment


              • Denver's D pulls thru and gets me 16!

                I win by 0.5!

                The Tom Landry division just got more exciting baby!




                Comment


                • Haha D I think it was your hope that people wouldnt check the return yards thing ;) Thats why you drafted half the good return men in the NFL lol You also edited the league point structure about 7 times before the draft.
                  Last edited by Nerv; 10-22-2007, 01:16 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Nerv View Post
                    Haha D I think it was your hope that people wouldnt check the return yards thing ;) Thats why you drafted half the good return men in the NFL lol You also edited the league point structure about 7 times before the draft.
                    Oh don't try to make up BS just because you didn't realize it yourself either.

                    I never changed the league point structure, not even once. All the transactions can be seen in full detail for all the league to see.

                    What a crock.

                    Comment


                    • Enough of this.. enough!

                      NOW... Everyone bask in my greatness! 0.5 point win. whew.




                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by comahan View Post
                        Enough of this.. enough!

                        NOW... Everyone bask in my greatness! 0.5 point win. whew.
                        Congrats. Thanks for taking down scotty. That is HUUUUGE for our division. Tight race.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          Congrats. Thanks for taking down scotty. That is HUUUUGE for our division. Tight race.

                          yea it's just like the NFC South any1 can win it

                          Comment


                          • Well I was wrong about the point changes, I went backed and looked at the league announcement changes I remembered and they were schedule changes. But ive still got my eye on you Mr Unit. Since my wink couldnt display sarcasm to anyone earlier Ill just say /sarcasm from here on out.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Nerv View Post
                              Well I was wrong about the point changes, I went backed and looked at the league announcement changes I remembered and they were schedule changes. But ive still got my eye on you Mr Unit. Since my wink couldnt display sarcasm to anyone earlier Ill just say /sarcasm from here on out.
                              Glad you found the truth. I've got two eyes on you, Perv. ;)

                              Comment


                              • I lose if Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, and Vinatieri combine for 35 points.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information