This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
    We gotta replace Scar and Diab so the new team owners can set their keepers, too.
    Scotty D and P-L.

Not nearly enough Lions fans.

Move along.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

We gotta replace Scar and Diab so the new team owners can set their keepers, too.
      Once again, I will take both teams.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Once again, I will take both teams.
        I think Hines should get one, and then we can give the other one to someone you don't like.

Comment

I think Hines should get one, and then we can give the other one to someone you don't like.
          Sniper it is.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Gave WMD League Manager Powers.

Invite Hines if you want WMD. I'll leave you in charge of recruiting and replacing.

Comment

• Alriiiiiiiiiiight well I extended an invitation to Hines for one of the spots. Any ideas who to invite for the other?
              Last edited by WMD; 07-04-2010, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• I'll take over for Diab's team. My keepers will be Shonn Greene, Beanie Wells, and Sidney Rice.

Comment

• Since I don't have anything to do yet, I've been going through and setting everyone's keepers that hasn't set them already.. So we can get it started a little quicker.

HChu you said you're keeping Stafford but you've got Flacco selected, just alerting you.

Comment

HChu you said you're keeping Stafford but you've got Flacco selected, just alerting you.
                    He must have decided he actually wanted solid points from his keeper!

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
                      He must have decided he actually wanted solid points from his keeper!
                      First off Stafford is the greatest QB in the history of earth. Also, he originally said Flacco, and then recently said Stafford, so that's why I was alerting him.

Comment

• Yeah, I waffled and decided on Flacco in the end. I'll lose him next year so we'll see how my strategy pans out.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Ladies and Gentlemen, the War League now has a monopoly on all of the relevant Scotty posters here. First there's scottyboy and now we've got.. SCOTTY D. He's taking over Scar's team and picking #8 in the draft. Welcome him to the league!

Comment

• As someone who suggested him, HI SCOTTY!

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• hi brodeur.

oh, you weren't talking to me.

but i do love scotty d
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I'm just worried that the integrity of this League will diminish with this increasing dead weight of Lions' fans. :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information