Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to lose for the 3rd straight week...and no Romo or T.O. this week.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• om soo mad right now, it's unbelievable. Losing by HALF A POINT!!! oh yea, and Ronnie Brown goes down for the season. oh man this blows.
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Ricky Williams coming back soon right?

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
          om soo mad right now, it's unbelievable. Losing by HALF A POINT!!! oh yea, and Ronnie Brown goes down for the season. oh man this blows.
          Glad to have ya in the division. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Glad to have ya in the division. :D
            I'm still technically in 1st for now, but ouch, gonna be 4-3 uggh. I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!! it sucks, just a simple switch of LB's and i win. Oh well, it all depends on Brian Leonard now...
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
              I'm still technically in 1st for now, but ouch, gonna be 4-3 uggh. I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!! it sucks, just a simple switch of LB's and i win. Oh well, it all depends on Brian Leonard now...
              What was that trade I sent you again???

Originally posted by scottyboy
              Originally posted by D-Unit
              Shockey / Zach Thomas for VD / Ward?
              I'd really rather keep Shockey. His production will be much better than VD, and the fact it's a keeper doesnt give VD that much more value over Shockey
              Shockey / old man Zach for VD / Ward / Hester?
              damn you want shockey. I really dont want to deal him. LB's arent exactly hard to get over time in keeper leagues. and for now, he's a good 10 tackles a game.
              Only because I have him in another league, and I'd like to not have to cheer for so many different players. Shockey for VD / Ward / Hester?
              haha, well he's the only TE i have in my other leagues lol i always cheer for him, and would hate to see him do well for another fantasy team
              Thanks for turning me down. You're my best friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                What was that trade I sent you again???

Thanks for turning me down. You're my best friend.
                i hate you and love you all at the same time. It's such a mix of emotion. I think I'll be fine with the Ronnie injury. I've got some depth at WR since you gave me Amani. but still, I'm open to any trades to give me a QB or RB.
                We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• Xio is 6-1 folks. Be afraid.

D-Unit intentionally left me off his custom made schedule. He knew it would assuredly be a loss in the standings for his team.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                    Xio is 6-1 folks. Be afraid.

D-Unit intentionally left me off his custom made schedule. He knew it would assuredly be a loss in the standings for his team.
                    Custom made??? LOL. I fixed it. Remember you came up to me telling me you had the same guy matched up with you 3 times??? A bunch of us had the same problem. Other than that ESPN did it.

How can I be afraid of a guy that I beat in the greatest Fantasy Baseball League???

Comment

• I'm just saying, it's awfully coincidental . . . I hope we meet in the playoffs.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Me against BigDawg is going to end way too close...

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                          KCJ58 (72.5) Vs. WMD (76.5)

I have Joseph Addai left he has Fred Taylor could be very close
                          Game ends in a tie!

If I would've played Napoleon Harris instead of Lance Briggs, I would've won..

Comment

• great Harrison and Garrard only needed to combine for 8 points for me to win and they got...3

BTW if you are a fan of anyone on my team you might want to trade for them because they will get hurt this year guaranteed.

it's the fenikz curse

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                              Game ends in a tie!

If I would've played Napoleon Harris instead of Lance Briggs, I would've won..
                              isnt it if it's a tie the tiebraker would go through had the most points on the bench

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                                isnt it if it's a tie the tiebraker would go through had the most points on the bench
                                I hope not.. because you've got me by half a point...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information