This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
    We're waiting on Peefs response to Big Dawg's last post.
    lol.

and where is D-Unit anyway? Maybe we should just replace him :) Or how about we just pick his keepers and make them all defensive players.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
      You can't control ****, you can't even control spaghetti
      I am a master of spaghetti.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Two things we need: Keepers from D Unit, and a replacement for RoyHall.

I'm wondering how we can get the draft moving if DUnit only comes here every other day.
        Quick, someone hack his account and post as him!
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
          I got more hope with my team then you do with yours. Maybe stop projecting your loathing on the Lions on to me hmmmmmm?
          I dont know, I saw the Poorioles play live today and they didnt seem all too hopeful. Maybe I could project some solid grammar onto you though, hmmmmmm?

Comment

• You guys want to start drafting already? Oh man, I'm not ready. I guess I could wing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              You guys want to start drafting already? Oh man, I'm not ready. I guess I could wing it.
              Imposter D or real D? I am not sure who I can trust ...
              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                That may or may not be me hacking his account.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I assigned the trophies. 1st Place to D Unit, 2nd Place to Peefs and 3rd to KCJ

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    That may or may not be me hacking his account.
                    I may or may not be the same person as WMD.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                      I will be having a 1 hour long ESPN special on Thursday night where I will reveal to the world whether I am the real D or the imposter.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        I will be having a 1 hour long ESPN special on Thursday night where I will reveal to the world whether I am the real D or the imposter.
                        Borat likes this.
                        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Well he did call me "bro" in a PM which is very un-DUnit-like.

My suspects are "Bro"deur and Borat. If you switch the o and r in Borat you spell "Bro"

Could also be either Hines or Scotty D trying to make an impact upon their War League debut.

Only thing we're waiting on now is a replacement for RoyHall. I sent out a couple PM's, but if you guys have someone you want to suggest, let me know. They have to be cool, and active.. but mainly cool.

Comment

Well he did call me "bro" in a PM which is very un-DUnit-like.

My suspects are "Bro"deur and Borat. If you switch the o and r in Borat you spell "Bro"

Could also be either Hines or Scotty D trying to make an impact upon their War League debut.

Only thing we're waiting on now is a replacement for RoyHall. I sent out a couple PM's, but if you guys have someone you want to suggest, let me know. They have to be cool, and active.. but mainly cool.
                            Do you really think we can get Rudy Cool to sign up to the board just for this league?? I mean at least this way he has a legitimate chance at the playoffs...

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• I got news for ya buddy. RUDY COOL IS ALREADY IN THIS LEAGUE

Comment

• The anonymous GM just emailed me and said you sir are a liar. And that the league title game will now be a triple threat for the championship.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information