Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC NFL War League (Brodie < All)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KCJ is NEVER on and his pm box is full...great.
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
      You shoulda dealt him at the deadline last year. I swapped Peyton for Brees and AD for MJD.
      I attempted a few deals, but nothing really happened.

      Thanks BoneKrusher^

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

      Comment


      • J-Stew and Ocho can be had, as can my picks and such. hit me up with offers guys
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

        Comment


        • So how does trading work? We can trade picks for picks? Players for picks?

          Comment


          • RB Ryan Mathews

            Comment


            • Ummm he was already picked.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

              Comment


              • He was already taken.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                  RB Ryan Mathews

                  Magical sig by OSUGiants

                  SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                  Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                  So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                  Comment


                  • He was also taken like 3 post above his lol.





                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                    Comment


                    • Text me if I get up and don't post within the hour or so - 7637728961
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                      Comment


                      • I hate you Tampa.


                        RIP TheManInBlack

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          I hate you Tampa.
                          He's gumming up the works!!!!

                          Magical sig by OSUGiants

                          SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                          Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                          So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                          Comment


                          • Er, RB Joseph Addai?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              So how does trading work? We can trade picks for picks? Players for picks?
                              I think picks for picks is allowed, but you have to maintain the normal allotment of draft picks. No 3 for 1 trades.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                                Er, RB Joseph Addai?
                                You may as well have stuck with the original duplicate pick, but hey scotty your up!

                                Magical sig by OSUGiants

                                SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                                Originally posted by Job
                                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                                So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information