This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
    Don't worry, this trade will come back to haunt him all season long. And you can take that to the bank!
    You are a fool! I offered my pick and my last pick of the draft for his next 2 picks. Then he said he you offered him your deal and I was like....

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      You are a fool! I offered my pick and my last pick of the draft for his next 2 picks. Then he said he you offered him your deal and I was like....

D talking out his ass? Ahhhhhhhh WAR League is back!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Big Dawg talking about D Unit's ass? Ahhhhhhhhhh WAR League is back!

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
          Big Dawg talking about D Unit's ass? Ahhhhhhhhhh WAR League is back!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• WMD likes my trade. I am fulfilled.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              WMD raped me. I am fulfilled.
              Sounds about right

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

WMD likes my trade. I am fulfilled.
                I think you were fulfilled the moment I typed something directed at you on the internet.

Comment

MSW, Hester, and Meachem over Crabtree is awful fellas. In any league. I mean I shouldnt criticize cause I got Crabtree, but still...thats just bad value.
                  Mother ****** dont question me in War League. Who the **** are you? Absolutely nobody, thats who. You don't know how to roll in the war you son of a bitchs. When D Hester is playing in the slot and returning kicks again this year and Crabtree is getting 70 yards a game I want you on your knees tonguing my balls you Canadian snow fraker.

Know your role in War League son, youre a straight green novice and I turn my nose up at you.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
                    Mother ****** dont question me in War League. Who the **** are you? Absolutely nobody, thats who. You don't know how to roll in the war you son of a bitchs. When D Hester is playing in the slot and returning kicks again this year and Crabtree is getting 70 yards a game I want you on your knees tonguing my balls you Canadian snow fraker.

Know your role in War League son, youre a straight green novice and I turn my nose up at you.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Boooooooooyyyyy!!!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
                      625 yards and 2 td's over 11 games is far from remarkable.
                      LOL.

So I guess were gonna ignore the fact that he's a rookie, missed OTA's, mini-camps, pre-season, the first 2 months of the season, and came from a spread offense in College?

Your right. None of that matters at all when taking into consideration his stats.
                      Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 07-10-2010, 11:31 AM.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Dwayne Bowe >>>>>>> Michael Crabtree

Comment

• who should I send a big board to?

Comment

• Hate to hold this up, but Hines and I have a deal on the table. Just waiting for him to sign on. This next pick is probably his.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• I am literally asleep cause of this league.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                                LOL.

So I guess were gonna ignore the fact that he's a rookie, missed OTA's, mini-camps, pre-season, the first 2 months of the season, and came from a spread offense in College?

Your right. None of that matters at all when taking into consideration his stats.
                                Whatever you need to tell yourself

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information