Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any slight chance of me losing to NIP this week went away with that 79 yard TD by James Jones.

7-1 baby!
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Me and bigdawg shall battle for 1st place! I'm calling a victory for bigdawg by negative 4 points.

Comment

• i need a QB D-Unit!

Comment

• Tough one for D-Unit this week when he faces a tough CCB team that's starting Jake Delhomme at QB.

Comment

• Looks like I have defeated Lions WMD . . . 8-1 baby!

I need to trade for a QB. If you have one, make me an offer please.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• wow... another big win for me... my secret since I didn't get good rB's?

I used 2 guys who do KR's... that's good for at least 40-50 yards (4-5 points) a week... and since oen is Norwood. he also gets another 5-6 points a week with his receiving and rushing...

Owner of ScarDraft
              Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

• Originally posted by scar988 View Post
                wow... another big win for me... my secret since I didn't get good rB's?

I used 2 guys who do KR's... that's good for at least 40-50 yards (4-5 points) a week... and since oen is Norwood. he also gets another 5-6 points a week with his receiving and rushing...
                Everyone does that. Why do you think I'm starting Josh Cribbs and Glenn fricking Holt? Holt got 24 points or so and I don't think he caught a pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                  Everyone does that. Why do you think I'm starting Josh Cribbs and Glenn fricking Holt? Holt got 24 points or so and I don't think he caught a pass.
                  LEON WASHINGTON BABY!

(Oh yeah, having AD helps too)

To think I have the best record in the league without using my #1 pick (#2 overall) at all this year . . . Steven Jackson.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Team BigDawg is back on track baby!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Why doesn't ESPN count Cromartie's 109 yard return for a TD?

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                        Why doesn't ESPN count Cromartie's 109 yard return for a TD?
                        It was neither a punt return or kickoff return. Guess that kinda sucks fantasy wise.

Comment

• but it does say that it gives 4 points for a FG return and i didn't even get that

doesn't really matter i got killed but just wondering

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                            but it does say that it gives 4 points for a FG return and i didn't even get that

doesn't really matter i got killed but just wondering
                            that woudl have been like 15 points... but it still wouldn't have been enough... I got lucky this year with Randy moss...

Owner of ScarDraft
                            Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

• atleast i'm confident that if any of our teams played a real football game i would win

Comment

• Watch out for PF28!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information