Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm down 4 whatever personally I'm down 4 a clock & we need 2 get on these lagging homos when they pick juts as myself and others

Comment

• I really wish you would act normal.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• We've had to track him down now 2 seperate times, he's gonna have to start leaving a # to contact him or something.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• I wish you could figure it out

Comment

• KCJ's has such a high level of coolness. He's just... cool.

Comment

• whatever no matter how cool or not cool I am I'm just pissed because my computer is broken also I want to lnow who the last 2 picks were as well as the next 3 picks
              Last edited by KCJ58; 07-12-2010, 02:23 AM.

Comment

• FYI, if my pick comes up late on a Saturday night again, I won't be making it. I have more important things going on. Hate to big league the War league like that, but I guess you guys don't realize that the NFL season starts on September ******* 9th. In case you don't know, today is July ******* 11th. I think 2 months is plenty of time to get a simple draft done.
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• I would be in for a clock. We need to get this **** going.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
                    KCJ's has such a high level of coolness. He's just... cool.
                    Hes also white. I think he forgets that part on a regular basis.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                      whatever no matter how cool or not cool I am I'm just pissed because my computer is broken also I want to lnow who the last 2 picks were as well as the next 3 picks
                      Last 2 picks:
                      Team PF - Jacoby Jones
                      Team Scottyboy - Mario Manningham

Next 3 picks:
                      Team T24L - Ryan Mathews
                      Team BigDawg - Ryan Mathews
                      Team Hines - Ryan Mathews

Originally posted by Borat View Post
                      FYI, if my pick comes up late on a Saturday night again, I won't be making it. I have more important things going on. Hate to big league the War league like that, but I guess you guys don't realize that the NFL season starts on September ******* 9th. In case you don't know, today is July ******* 11th. I think 2 months is plenty of time to get a simple draft done.
                      You didn't ******* refer to yourself in the first person, so I'm gonna disregard this post and make sure you're on the clock every Saturday night for the rest of your life.

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                      I would be in for a clock. We need to get this **** going.
                      This draft is 17 Rounds.. 4 days for 2 rounds.. that means this draft will take 34 days. So it'll end somewhere around August ******* 10th as Borat would say.

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      Hes also white. I think he forgets that part on a regular basis.
                      If he's white and he talks like that, he must be dangerous

Comment

• It's one thing to know that the season is far away. But having a draft that takes 34 days to finish is a complete inconvenience for everyone... constantly having to look if they are otc or not. No one wants that.

Comment

• you guys aren't hardcore enough for a 34 day draft?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                            you guys aren't hardcore enough for a 34 day draft?
                            im hard alright

Comment

• Skip Tampa now. He's gonna make some off the wall pick when he returns anyways. Just give him Jeremy Hellickson and move on, ok?
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post

If he's white and he talks like that, he must be dangerous
                                If Dave Chappelle taught us anything, its this.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information