This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    Sorry guys, on my iphn trying 2 pick. Go ahead n skip me until i find a player.

Unless devin aromashodu is available give me him.
    Yeah he's available. Nice pick, was definitely on my radar.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
      Sorry guys, on my iphn trying 2 pick. Go ahead n skip me until i find a player.

Unless devin aromashodu is available give me him.
      He's available. You got em now.

Comment

• What's the trade in question, exactly?

If it's just AD for MJD again, then yeah that's some BS. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          What's the trade in question, exactly?

If it's just AD for MJD again, then yeah that's some BS. haha.
          Yeah, they basically swapped at the deadline last year, declared new keepers this year and then undid the original trade.

Don't worry. It ain't happenin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            And that is a damn sneaky way of keeping a player for eternity. Which is everything against the rule to only allow keeping a player for 3 years.

It was the benefit of Xio to be assigned the #1 overall pick by ESPN in the first year draft of this league.

I admit, it's pretty clever what was arranged to work around it, but as commissioner of the league, I simply won't allow that trade.

Sorry. Don't even bother to make a case. It's for the benefit of the league.
            Whoa, whoa. Get your facts straight D. I selected AD 39th overall in the inaugural draft. I didn't have the #1 overall pick.

Also, for you to now object to a trade that was posted LAST NIGHT is not fair. It was a trade of draft positioning, and I would have stayed put and selected Kellen Winslow (the guy you ended up with) had Nerv not wanted to move up.

You can't retroactively object to a trade that was in plain sight for everyone now that an entire round has since come and gone. There was no rule against doing this sort of thing, and you are the one who always bitches when people try and adjust league rules on the fly.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• It was also never our intention to simply trade them back. Nerv said he just didn't want to have to root for Minnesota this season, haha.

This doesn't change the make-up of our respective teams in an unfair way. They are of equal caliber. Both top five players.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                And that is a damn sneaky way of keeping a player for eternity. Which is everything against the rule to only allow keeping a player for 3 years.

It was the benefit of Xio to be assigned the #1 overall pick by ESPN in the first year draft of this league.

I admit, it's pretty clever what was arranged to work around it, but as commissioner of the league, I simply won't allow that trade.

Sorry. Don't even bother to make a case. It's for the benefit of the league.
                Does it really even matter? The difference between AD and MoJo is very small.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yeah, if the trade is disallowed, the last 20+ picks could be different. Just let this one go and make it a rule from now on.

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                    in case i'm not on, could someone text me when i'm up???

pf28 info, otc

Comment

• Not to mention how is this deal any different from any other trade? Why all this drama this year? Is there a lockout ahead?

Thats it, I'm forming a Players Association to fight the GM!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                        Not to mention how is this deal any different from any other trade? Why all this drama this year? Is there a lockout ahead?

Thats it, I'm forming a Players Association to fight the GM!
                        I'm the President of the Players Association.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Will there be PED testing? I think several of you are juicing ...
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                            Will there be PED testing? I think several of you are juicing ...
                            I'm on the purple drank.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                              Will there be PED testing? I think several of you are juicing ...
                              is homer juice on the banned substance list? if so, i'm ******.

same with orange. YOU CANT TAKE MY ******* ORANGE JUICE AWAY
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                                I'm on the purple drank.
                                I'll be entering that into Mitchell Report 2.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information