Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikes let him have his spot back after Tampa pinky swore he'd be active.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
      I agree with D completely. You are circumventing the keeper rules. Sorry.
      No we're not. Either way, you aren't getting AD.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
        I agree with D completely. You are circumventing the keeper rules. Sorry.
        This is all your fault because you wouldn't give me Frank Gore last year.

Comment

• Not to be a jackass, but how is this trade different than MOTH re-acquiring Tony Romo in a trade after he wasn't allowed to keep him a third time?
          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
            Not to be a jackass, but how is this trade different than MOTH re-acquiring Tony Romo in a trade after he wasn't allowed to keep him a third time?
            It is somewhat similar................

But Romo was exposed to the draft so it is different

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
              It is somewhat similar................

But Romo was exposed to the draft so it is different
              Ambiguity in rule making sure is convenient.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Ambiguity in rule making sure is convenient.
                Truthfully I don't care. I think it was a smart trade. I really don't see why there is so much animosity to the ordeal other then the fact that it is indeed AD.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• The more this gets discussed, the more people don't like your trade Xio. Get over it.

Comment

• Don't make me call you the H-word ...
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Don't make me call you the H-word ...
                      Hornswoggle?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaampaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          I gave you a fair alternate.

You're missing the point. We're not letting you do this over and over every 3 years so you can keep AD for his entire career.

I invented a rule due to unforeseen circumstances. It's called adjustments made for the integrity of the game. Guess what? It happens in the NFL too. Deal with it.
                          I fail to see any fairness in your alternative. We made a trade that was completely within the rules, so in turn you want to try and make us lose our best keeper at the end of the year. DUnit the king of unfair fantasy trades should really be making less noise about this.

Comment

• All of this arguing makes me feel queasy. Can't we all be happy and support Team WMD

Comment

• Hey I was at work all day while my trade was being dissected, I had to chime in.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
                                I fail to see any fairness in your alternative. We made a trade that was completely within the rules, so in turn you want to try and make us lose our best keeper at the end of the year. DUnit the king of unfair fantasy trades should really be making less noise about this.
                                Do you see the fairness in me bringing you back from ban land time after time and putting my neck out for you?

How quick we forget... and now I'm being attacked by you?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information