This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta clarify this:

Yes, let them keep the trade and let them renew AD and MJD's keeper clock for 3 more years. From here on out this will not be allowed.
    Xiomera
    Peefs

Yes, let them keep the trade, but AD and MJD cannot be kept (they can be traded though). From here on out this will not be allowed.:
    D-Unit

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post

Yes, let them keep the trade, but AD and MJD cannot be kept (they can be traded though). From here on out this will not be allowed.:
      D-Unit
      my vote (10)

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
        The trade is fine, but Peterson should go back in the pool after this season.
        Why would he go back in the pool? No one worthy of a high pick goes back in the pool if you're an intelligent owner.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
          Why would he go back in the pool? No one worthy of a high pick goes back in the pool if you're an intelligent owner.
          Again, you're circumventing the keeper rules. Whether it was technically "by the rules" or not, it's a shady move. How do we know you and Peefs haven't been planning this for months now? The fact that we didn't get a chance to draft MJD or AD is what makes this shady.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• See this is why I dont want AD, he is associated with Minnesota.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
              See this is why I dont want AD, he is associated with Minnesota.
              Detroit smells like poop
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                Again, you're circumventing the keeper rules. Whether it was technically "by the rules" or not, it's a shady move. How do we know you and Peefs haven't been planning this for months now? The fact that we didn't get a chance to draft MJD or AD is what makes this shady.
                Well you'd have to take Nerv and I for our word on this one, but honestly, the question of the debate isn't even regarding this.

Even if we planned to make this trade 3 years ago when the league formulated, it would still have been within the rules to do so. There is no circumvention if the rules don't prohibit such a thing to begin with.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• You guys act as if me having AD and Nerv having MJD is gonna make a damn bit of difference to anyone else. They're unquestionably 2 of the top 3 players in the game, and the difference between them comes down to personal preference.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I know Im new to the league, but personally, I think that the keeper years should carry over. For example, if someone kept MJD for 2 years before, he should only be allowed one year kept this year. Same goes for AD. Although that may nullify value aspects of the trade, Im not sure, I think thats probably the most fair way to deal with all those shenanigans.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Nerv and I would settle for one year of keeper eligibility for MJD and AD.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• APS You're also up in the draft young sir.

Comment

• Whats funny is all I wanted to do was trade up above commie to get Chad Henne, best QB on the board for over a round. AD/MJD swap is what Xio wanted to move down lol. I wasnt really worried about keeper ish, its not like someone won't give me something for either AD or MJD.

Comment

• Ok so my roster is...

QB- Carson Palmer
                            RB - Darren McFadden
                            RB - Ryan Mathews
                            WR - Hakeem Nicks
                            WR - Michael Crabtree
                            RB/WR -
                            TE -

Everything else. Pick will be up in a second.
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              Ok so my roster is...

QB- Carson Palmer
                              RB - Darren McFadden
                              RB - Ryan Mathews
                              WR - Hakeem Nicks
                              WR - Michael Crabtree
                              RB/WR -
                              TE -

Everything else. Pick will be up in a second.
                              No, I have Ryan Mathews.

Comment

• Devin Thomas, WR, Washington

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information