• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.J Hackett and Vincent Jackson on the block looking for a RB

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
      Over my dead body . . . !
      You drive a hard bargain... but OK Deal. ;)

Comment

• I wish I would of known about those KR yards at the beginning of the season, then I could of just got a RB who returns stuff like Washington or Sproles instead of retards like Foster and Henry

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
          I wish I would of known about those KR yards at the beginning of the season, then I could of just got a RB who returns stuff like Washington or Sproles instead of retards like Foster and Henry
          That's why I always look at the point system when I sign up for a league.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
            I wish I would of known about those KR yards at the beginning of the season, then I could of just got a RB who returns stuff like Washington or Sproles instead of retards like Foster and Henry
            yea i didnt know ethier till i took Ted Ginn with the last pick and then i saw him get points so that's when i noticed D-Unit didnt tell anyone but then again no one looked

Comment

• I didnt no either but, w/e, I'm holding my own. I dont have a return man on my team...I didnt think they would effect things as greatly as they have, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Marvin Harrison, Hines Ward, or Marques Colston on the block looking for a RB

Comment

• I'm up for trading anyone on my team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                    I'm up for trading anyone on my team.
                    we should talk

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                      we should talk
                      I'm sorry but I don't think you can fool anyone into taking Vincent Jackson or Roscoe Parrish off your hands...

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        I'm sorry but I don't think you can fool anyone into taking Vincent Jackson or Roscoe Parrish off your hands...
                        no i've come to the conclusion that all of my team is useless except for Addai

Comment

• Hey D, thanks for Josh Cribbs.

Comment

• i ******* Hate Terrell Owens

Comment

• Barring a 5 touchdown barrage from Jay Cutler tomorrow night, I am actually gonna lose for just the second time.

It's ok, playoffs are all that matter.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Keith Bulluck needs to have the game of his life for me to win. this is what happens when you are a moron like myself and start a QB who didnt play today(Huard). i cost myself this week, ronnie's ACL cost me the last few.
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information