X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APS wants Willis McGahee

Comment

• i want boss, so i'm talking trade with MOTH. gimme some time, let him answer. if he says no, than i'll make a pick shortly after
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• WR/KR Danny Amendola

QB: Donavan McNabb
        RB: Kevin Smith
        RB: Joseph Addai
        RB/WR: DeSean Jackson
        WR: Dez Bryant
        WR: Danny Amendola
        TE: Owen Daniels
        BNCH: Jermaine Gresham
        Last edited by Tampa 2 4 life; 07-15-2010, 09:23 AM.

Comment

• moth's a jerk, so i'm debating between 2 TE's, gimme 10 minutes or so, then i'll make the pick
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• tough decision, but i'll go with:
            Dustin Keller, TE, Jets (ugh, it's gonna be hard to root for him/them)
            We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              Gotta clarify this:

Yes, let them keep the trade and let them renew AD and MJD's keeper clock for 3 more years. From here on out this will not be allowed.
              Xiomera
              Peefs

Yes, let them keep the trade, but AD and MJD cannot be kept (they can be traded though). From here on out this will not be allowed.:
              D-Unit
              Scotty D
              djp
              Add your vote.

Comment

• Personally, they can keep the trade, but I would not allow them to keep the players at the end of the year.

Comment

• Are we gonna have to re-visit this debate at the trade deadline when Nerv and I swap AD for MJD again? Because it's bound to happen ...
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                    Are we gonna have to re-visit this debate at the trade deadline when Nerv and I swap AD for MJD again? Because it's bound to happen ...
                    You act like you have the power to do so. We're doing this vote because of your own crying. You should appreciate my kindness.

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    Gotta clarify this:

Yes, let them keep the trade and let them renew AD and MJD's keeper clock for 3 more years. From here on out this will not be allowed.
                    Xiomera
                    Peefs

Yes, let them keep the trade, but AD and MJD cannot be kept (they can be traded though). From here on out this will not be allowed.:
                    D-Unit
                    Scotty D
                    djp
                    Hines

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                      in case i'm not on, could someone text me when i'm up???

princefielder28 otc?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                        princefielder28 otc?
                        Just texted him.

Edit: PF texted back and said to skip him.

Longhorns OTC
                        Last edited by D-Unit; 07-15-2010, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• on the trade: I don't care either way. The deal affected the draft, so we have to keep it (and i think we are).

on the deal of keepers:I don't think it was with the intent of beating the system. Would I like to see MJD or AD in the draft pool? yea, but I dont really care either way. I think it was just a deal that happened. It happened already. We can use this to make a precedent and have a league vote on an official rule with deals like this, but let this go. I really don't care either way. I honestly don't see a problem with it, but see why some could. I'd like to see how other votes pan out on how long they have them, but I'll vote right now: I don't give a **** aka let them keep 'em.

wait, neither are in my division right? :)
                          We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• Id be looking to move up to pick immediately if someone wanted to just swap picks in a later round or two in exchange.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• pick up in a few mins let me look around again.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                                on the trade: I don't care either way. The deal affected the draft, so we have to keep it (and i think we are).

on the deal of keepers:I don't think it was with the intent of beating the system. Would I like to see MJD or AD in the draft pool? yea, but I dont really care either way. I think it was just a deal that happened. It happened already. We can use this to make a precedent and have a league vote on an official rule with deals like this, but let this go. I really don't care either way. I honestly don't see a problem with it, but see why some could. I'd like to see how other votes pan out on how long they have them, but I'll vote right now: I don't give a **** aka let them keep 'em.

wait, neither are in my division right? :)
                                Look at the vote again. Both options have them keeping the trade. Don't be a pansy. Just vote. If you want them to keep AD/MJD another 3 years then vote yes. If not, vote no.
                                Last edited by D-Unit; 07-15-2010, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information