QB: Eli Manning
    RB: Jonathan Stewart, Ahmad Bradshaw
    WR: Chad Ochocinco, Marques Colston, Mario Manningham, Lee Evans
    TE: Dustin Keller
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• WMD selects Mike Thomas, WR - Jags

Comment

• I might get to pick soon! :o
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          I might get to pick soon! :o
          I might throw acid on your face.
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• I MIGHT THROW ACID ON YOUR FACE!

Im yelling alot today.
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Alright, Im out for now. If I ever get up or if someone wants to move down and swap in the later rounds, you can text me at 613-314-7226.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                You act like you have the power to do so. We're doing this vote because of your own crying. You should appreciate my kindness.
                Regardless of how the vote turns out, Nerv and I control the rights to AD and MJD for the next 3 seasons (each of us with one or the other). I think people are missing the point. Neither player will end up in the player pool for next year's draft. We'd simply trade them at the deadline this year.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Kind of defeats the purpose of keepers, if I'm following correctly.

What's stopping teams from trading Brees and Peyton every so and so years? That's all kinds of cheap. Bush league move.

My move for Romo was completely different. Seeing how, he actually hit the draft and I didnt say, trade Romo for someone and than make that same trade again. That's not fair at all, if this is what you guys are doing...that is.

I thought this was the War League.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    Kind of defeats the purpose of keepers, if I'm following correctly.

What's stopping teams from trading Brees and Peyton every so and so years? That's all kinds of cheap. Bush league move.

My move for Romo was completely different. Seeing how, he actually hit the draft and I didnt say, trade Romo for someone and than make that same trade again. That's not fair at all, if this is what you guys are doing...that is.

I thought this was the War League.
                    Shoulda thought of that before the trade was made and 20-something picks had passed.

No one objected for 24 hours after it was posted.

And let's be honest here, it's only due to the caliber of the players that anyone gives a damn. Regardless of what happens, none of you get your hands on AD or MJD unless we want to trade them to you. The best players in football will never be in the draft pool again. Everyone partook in that loophole by trading stud for stud at the trade deadline.

That's what happens when leagues don't start from scratch after so many years.
                    Last edited by Xiomera; 07-15-2010, 06:17 PM.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                      Shoulda thought of that before the trade was made and 20-something picks had passed.

No one objected for 24 hours after it was posted.

And let's be honest here, it's only due to the caliber of the players that anyone gives a damn. Regardless of what happens, none of you get your hands on AD or MJD unless we want to trade them to you. The best players in football will never be in the draft pool again. Everyone partook in that loophole by trading stud for stud at the trade deadline.

That's what happens when leagues don't start from scratch after so many years.
                      Aren't you suppose to send trades to the commish or something? Not just put them in the thread.

Comment

• You want to partake in such a loophole...fine. But trading back and fourth is just BS. You want to trade MJD somewhere else, I wouldnt have a problem. But trade backs are ridiculous.

Way to take the fun out of this.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                          Aren't you suppose to send trades to the commish or something? Not just put them in the thread.
                          There's no objections to trades in a D-Unit run league. How else would he rip people off?
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I dont see the big deal, the deal was made and picks were made, let it go. We decide on if they're kept for however long, make a rule for future reference, and move on.
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                              You want to partake in such a loophole...fine. But trading back and fourth is just BS. You want to trade MJD somewhere else, I wouldnt have a problem. But trade backs are ridiculous.

Way to take the fun out of this.
                              The loophole I mention was exercised by tons of people. It's not new or even a secret.

Let me ask you a question: If Nerv and I reverse the trade, would you all ***** if we traded them for each other halfway through the season? There are no rules precluding that either. Would it be a problem if we had swapped a couple wide receivers in addition to the RB's? Or maybe if only one of us re-acquired the player we traded away last year?
                              Last edited by Xiomera; 07-15-2010, 06:35 PM.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                                Text me if I get up and don't post within the hour or so - 7637728961
                                can someone text djp

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information