Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC NFL War League (Brodie < All)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I think Golden Tate is gonna pay off big time.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      I think Golden Tate is gonna pay off big time.
      As a bust, I agree

      Magical sig by OSUGiants

      SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


      Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

      So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

      Comment


      • As far as Arian Foster goes, I thought it was a really ballsy pick this early in the process. While I agree hes got the talent, I think unless he comes to training camp and puts everyone to shame, hes 3rd on that depth chart behind Tate and Slaton, with both of them having established roles and Foster being in limbo. Like I said, thats just my personal opinion, but I wouldnt of touched him with a 10 foot pole.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

        Comment


        • Eh, everything after the 5th Round in the War League draft is just a big crapshoot.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            As far as Arian Foster goes, I thought it was a really ballsy pick this early in the process. While I agree hes got the talent, I think unless he comes to training camp and puts everyone to shame, hes 3rd on that depth chart behind Tate and Slaton, with both of them having established roles and Foster being in limbo. Like I said, thats just my personal opinion, but I wouldnt of touched him with a 10 foot pole.


            He's actually the starter now:


            Running backs coach Chick Harris confirmed that Arian Foster will enter training camp atop the depth chart at tailback for the Texans.
            "Arian gives us the size, and he made good decisions at the end of last year," said Harris. "We're in a good spot with Arian starting it off, but I also think Steve Slaton will contribute for us in a lot of ways." The coaches are rewarding Foster for an impressive finish to last season, and rookie Ben Tate still has ground to make up after dealing with a hamstring injury for the majority of OTAs. Nothing is written in stone in this backfield.
            Source: nfl.fanhouse.com


            Obviously that'll change alot with TC, but he's definately not 3rd, and that's the only reason I took him now is because he's still technically a starting RB available on a good offense at this point. Foster also put on a show to close out the season last year.



            Granted, I'll admit he could be a boom or bust so he could easily not do ****, considering Ben Tate was a top 10 pick in this draft, and could also easily not do **** this year, I'll take Foster at this point comparing the two values. Im not worried about Slaton at all, it'll either be Tate or Foster getting 15-20 carries a game and Slaton will be relegated to 3rd down duties.



            Anyways it's time for me to finish my episodes of OZ before the wifey gets here and ***** it up.
            Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 07-16-2010, 11:52 PM.





            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by WMD View Post
              Eh, everything after the 5th Round in the War League draft is just a big crapshoot.
              Drafting the likes of a Jason Snelling before the 10th Round is just plain lunacy.

              Magical sig by OSUGiants

              SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


              Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

              So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                As a bust, I agree
                Pay off as a bust... hmmm... yeah, that makes sense... ya donkey.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                  Pay off as a bust... hmmm... yeah, that makes sense... ya donkey.

                  Was that an insult?


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment


                  • The Dez Bryant pick hurt my feelings the most. :(

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Was that an insult?
                      Depends on your self-esteem. I wouldn't say it to you, but I'm not worried about my boy Bigdawg being a pansy ass. He's probably laughing. :D

                      ...Besides, this is the WAR LEAGUE!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        Depends on your self-esteem. I wouldn't say it to you, but I'm not worried about my boy Bigdawg being a pansy ass. He's probably laughing. :D

                        ...Besides, this is the WAR LEAGUE!
                        He gets me.


                        Besides its just residual hatred for my selection of Kolb

                        Magical sig by OSUGiants

                        SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                        Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                        So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          The Dez Bryant pick hurt my feelings the most. :(
                          Mine 2 :( That's why I like to do a few dynasty leagues because you can bet I own him in at least 4. Though I still think Mike Williams will out produce him year 1 just because of opportunity, but I hate that I wasn't able to grab him here.





                          Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                            Drafting the likes of a Jason Snelling before the 10th Round is just plain lunacy.
                            You'll see how plain my lunacy was when I break Michael Turner's ankles and Snelling becomes the MVP.

                            Comment


                            • Best pick - Borat, Larod Stephens Howling

                              Comment


                              • Or nobody can contact me when it's my pick. That's cool too...

                                Kevin Walter, WR

                                BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information