Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC NFL War League (Brodie < All)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • yea. why the hell am I in the "slow zone". outside of my first pick and one time I was skipped, I've been fine. I am highly offended and will reign terror on the league! maybe
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
      yea. why the hell am I in the "slow zone". outside of my first pick and one time I was skipped, I've been fine. I am highly offended and will reign terror on the league! maybe
      Because you missed out on Justin Tuck, you whine like a woman, and you're a punk ***** aka SLOW ZONE!

      EAT IT RUTGERS BOY!

      Magical sig by OSUGiants

      SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


      Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

      So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

      Comment


      • Tampa has 20 more minutes, and then APS can pick.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
          Because you missed out on Justin Tuck, you whine like a woman, and you're a punk ***** aka SLOW ZONE!

          EAT IT RUTGERS BOY!
          I don't care for you very much any more
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            LOL.... None of these guys will show up on time. Guaranteed.

            Team Longhorns -
            Team PF28 -
            Team Scottyboy -
            Team T24L -
            Team APS -
            Team Hines -
            Right, because I haven't left a list nearly everytime I was on the clock or anything. I held the draft up once and it was during the Lebron crap when I was actually on the board and just didn't check the thread.


            You can immediately skip me from this point on when I'm up, it's not even that serious at this point to me and my guy won't be gone a few picks after me. That way nobody can cry about it *not you, just in general*


            The clock is only an hr, omg the slow zone ahahahha!!!111!! if somebody shows up 2 hrs after somebody picks.
            Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 07-21-2010, 02:49 PM.





            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

            Comment


            • Give me the Dolphins D





              If they've been picked give me a few mins to replace them, didn't see them after a few scans.





              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

              Comment


              • Yeah, I just picked them with my last pick

                Comment


                • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  I resent being lumped into the slow zone. I dont think Ive taken more then 10 minutes to pick every time Ive been up.
                  Originally posted by WMD View Post
                  Tampa has 20 more minutes, and then APS can pick.
                  zzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz

                  Comment


                  • ABS is such a liar, I think he should be forced to give me Michael Crabtree.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                      I don't care for you very much any more


                      Last edited by BigDawg819; 07-21-2010, 03:29 PM.

                      Magical sig by OSUGiants

                      SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                      Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                      So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                        omg did justin tuck really say that??????????????//

                        Comment


                        • Damnit I suck checking the players taken post, gimme a minute and I'll edit in a new defense.





                          Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                          Comment


                          • I'm gonna try this again with the Cardinals Defense.





                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                            Comment


                            • APS is..................... SKIPPED

                              Hines said we can pick for him, I guess. He seems to need a Backup TE, RB, DL, and Kicker.. what should we do

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by WMD View Post
                                APS is..................... SKIPPED

                                Hines said we can pick for him, I guess. He seems to need a Backup TE, RB, DL, and Kicker.. what should we do
                                He gets the highest scoring RB available from last year, Rock Cartwright and highest scoring DL available, Aaron Schobel.

                                Done. Move on.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information