• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Live Nerv!
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Why the **** am I never involved in the threads where the ban hammer gets dropped?? Weak.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• I hope not playing Mike Thomas doesn't come back to rape me :(

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
          I hope not playing Mike Thomas doesn't come back to rape me :(
          Matt Forte is looking ever so sexier isn't he

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
            Matt Forte is looking ever so sexier isn't he
            I don't feel comfortable discussing that with you.

Comment

• Sup Guys?

Comment

• Should be a close one between me and Longhorns. He's got Miles Austin, Greg Jennings, and Anthony Spencer left.. I've got Patrick Willis and Javier Arenas. Currently up by about 35. Stupid Arian Foster.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
                  Should be a close one between me and Longhorns. He's got Miles Austin, Greg Jennings, and Anthony Spencer left.. I've got Patrick Willis and Javier Arenas. Currently up by about 35. Stupid Arian Foster.
                  You know who would have counter Arian Foster, Matt Forte and his 38 points.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Well it doesn't look like alot of scoring going on in this Green Bay game, so I don't love my chances but we'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                      You know who would have counter Arian Foster, Matt Forte and his 38 points.
                      Too bad he can only play against the Lions twice a year. Our LB's suck and our secondary sucks. He'll drop off quick, just look at his rushing numbers.. 17 Attempts for 50 yards. Trade him now.

Comment

• I should be able to take out Wingy, Jason Campbell scored the same as Aaron Rodgers this week.

Comment

• My team is ******* terrible.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Im actually gunna win Week 1! Hooray! **** you Pubestache!
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I'm thinking a #1 overall pick is in my future...unless Romo can throw 5 TDs a week.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                I'm thinking a #1 overall pick is in my future...unless Romo can throw 5 TDs a week.
                                Take a look at my running backs and say that you'll have a worse record than me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information