X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90-88......

Comment

• You gotta be kidding me!!!! Flag???!!!!

Comment

• TOUCHDOWN BRADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• My luck, this will be reversed.

Comment

• It's Goooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Season Is Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Comment

• I hate Fantasy Football. I hate The Internet. I hate Computers. I hate Life.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                I hate Fantasy Football. I hate The Internet. I hate Computers. I hate Life.
                Baltimore could tie the game... Then OT starts... Then the Pats get the ball and Welker scores the TD??? =O

Comment

• What a game.... Patriots vs Ravens = Hawaii vs Washington LOL

Comment

I hate Fantasy Football. I hate The Internet. I hate Computers. I hate Life.
                    Sorry it had to happen to such a good man. Better luck next year.

I WIN! I WIN! :D

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      Sorry it had to happen to such a good man. Better luck next year.

I WIN! I WIN! :D
                      wow. if I beat M.O.T.H. I'm in the championship... that';s kidna cool...

Owner of ScarDraft
                      Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

• That really was a heartbreaker. I lost at the same time that the Ravens did.

I'm not sure whether I should consider this season a success or not. I started out 0-4, but came back to go 7-5 overall and get into the playoffs.

However, on paper, my team should NOT have started 0-4. Now to think about who to keep.

Comment

That really was a heartbreaker. I lost at the same time that the Ravens did.

I'm not sure whether I should consider this season a success or not. I started out 0-4, but came back to go 7-5 overall and get into the playoffs.

However, on paper, my team should NOT have started 0-4. Now to think about who to keep.
                          yeah
                          well I started out 6-1 and finished 7-5... and should have finished better but kept gettign beat by 5-6 points... so I feel your pain... I could possibly win the championship still... and hopefully I win next week.

Owner of ScarDraft
                          Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

• We should start the unofficial keeper selection compilation post . . .

Xiomera - Adrian Peterson, Steven Jackson, and Antonio Gates
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                              We should start the unofficial keeper selection compilation post . . .

Xiomera - Adrian Peterson, Steven Jackson, and Antonio Gates
                              M.O.T.H. - Tony Romo, Brian Westbrook, Terrell Owens
                              There is mine.....All 2nd at their positions in points. :)
                              Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 12-04-2007, 12:09 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                There is mine.....All 2nd at their positions in points. :)
                                AD was #1 for RB, Gates is #1 for TE, and Jackson is #25 for RB, despite being injured for several weeks.

I think we're both sitting pretty good right now.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information