Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Succop and Keller need to just outscore David Harris, Chris Chambers and David Harris. oh boy, it's gonna be close Borat!
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• so Calvin Johnsons' TD that was called back and made the Lions lose, could end up giving a Lions fan the W in this matchup. O the irony of it all.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• So who's going to give me a QB?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• You can have Alex Smith.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            You can have Alex Smith.
            That would be an upgrade!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• Ok you give me Kolb and someone else exciting and I give you Alex Smith. Go go go!
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Ok you give me Kolb and someone else exciting and I give you Alex Smith. Go go go!
                Alex Smith for Patrick Crayton!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• I dont want Patrick Crayton!

Comment

I dont want Patrick Crayton!
                    Well we need to talk this out dammit! Because you have Palmer so its not like you aren't opposed to pushing Smith out the door.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• But I need another QB back too! I NEED A BACKUP BIGDAWG!

Comment

But I need another QB back too! I NEED A BACKUP BIGDAWG!
                        Not until the bye week! Besides if you want Kolb, and all his keeper eligibility you need to blow me away with an enticing offer.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• I don't really want Kolb after yesterday, but I would still need a backup. He already screwed me in 2 other leagues, I don't want him in a 3rd!

Comment

• Give me Mcfadden, APS.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• No One Makes A Trade Until I Get A Qb You Bastards!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                                No One Makes A Trade Until I Get A Qb You Bastards!
                                Last year you had Cassell... This year you took Kolb...

ahahahahahahhahaha.......

*deep breath*

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information