This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    Who exactly are we talking about this time.... I want to fix it.
    Look at the Hines vs. Tampa 2 matchup, a clear example of guys not giving a damn once the draft is over

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• In my defense with Doucet, I have NO other options and I wasn't aware he was ruled out.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Seriously Hines and Tampa WTF? If you guys don't have the cajones for WAR just say so..

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          In my defense with Doucet, I have NO other options and I wasn't aware he was ruled out.
          Don't even get me started on your debacle of a team

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
            Don't even get me started on your debacle of a team
            I still might win this week...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Looks pretty good for me to get to 2-0! I like my team this year.
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Borat is not unhappy with the way things are going right now.
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• I'm teasing MOTH by letting it be close til Brees and Gore score 50 points on MNF.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                    I'm teasing MOTH by letting it be close til Brees and Gore score 50 points on MNF.
                    I know, right? You ass. :P

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• I care about my team, it's just I have noone decent on my bench and pretty much all my starters were out.

Comment

• Moreno got me 21 points. He didnt do anything on the ground, but had a great day catching the ball.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                          I care about my team, it's just I have noone decent on my bench and pretty much all my starters were out.
                          You have yet to address your lack of DL position

You started 2 RB's that were ruled out for today

You have not utilized the IR spots

So basically you're making weak excuses to show that you care when in fact you have blatantly ignored your team and only now are you clinging to any straw you can grasp because you may lose said team.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, I urge you to see through this veil of lies and see the truth. Hines is an absentee and horrible owner. The glove fits so you can't acquit.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Anyone want Ronnie Brown? Seriously, some of you have no RB's ...
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Can somebody rep BigDawg for me please. That post was awesome.
                              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                                Can somebody rep BigDawg for me please. That post was awesome.
                                Though it pains me to agree with a lowly Sharks fan, it was awesome.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information