Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am relying on you tomorrow, Mr. Jordy. Do not let me down. I need to defeat Borat.

Comment

• JordyZZzzzzzZzz. You're not playing fair WMD.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
        JordyZZzzzzzZzz. You're not playing fair WMD.
        I have to unleash my special weapon in times like this. You put up 200+ last week, I'm going for 300+ this week.

Comment

• With AD on his bye week, this is the one and only chance to beat me til the trade deadline.

Good luck, HChu.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
            With AD on his bye week, this is the one and only chance to beat me til the trade deadline.

Good luck, HChu.
            You could have gotten a replacement but you chose not too. I hope it haunts you

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
              You could have gotten a replacement but you chose not too. I hope it haunts you
              That trade would have been awful for me. I have to bench starting RB Lawrence Maroney this week. I don't think I'm exactly hurting at RB.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                That trade would have been awful for me. I have to bench starting RB Lawrence Maroney this week. I don't think I'm exactly hurting at RB.
                You can say that again.. I had a good week last week and still lost by 40
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I'm so happy I drafted Eddie Royal when I did. Woot!

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    I'm so happy I drafted Eddie Royal when I did. Woot!
                    What did I tell you about Earl Thomas pre draft?? Another INT :)
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                      What did I tell you about Earl Thomas pre draft?? Another INT :)
                      I picked him up this week. Can't say I'm mad about that! :)

Comment

• Shaun Hill bitches!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Brandon Lloyd exists just to make me angry for not starting him.

Someone please take him off my hands via trade.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• HChu, you're gonna beat me. I don't have near a big enough lead with all of the players you have going at 4 pm.

Never should have benched Brandon Lloyd.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Vick better not be out long, holy ****. Gates is ridiculously sexy.

Comment

• I ******* hate my team. I'm gonna go all D-Unit on everyone and trade my entire roster this week.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information