Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC NFL War League (Brodie < All)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
    ??????????
    I am 98% sure that there isn't a way to set keepers in the ESPN free leagues, which is what we had.

    Just post the guys you wanna keep in this thread.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

    Comment


    • I think our next season will be held on here.

      Thanks BoneKrusher^

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

      Comment


      • Well in that case Ill keep Jamarcus Russell, Chad Johnson, and Duece McAlister!!!
        HALL OF FAMER!
        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

        Xbox Live - Kevown8999

        Comment


        • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          I dunno whether to play Aveion Cason or MB3. hmm.....
          Cason went to my High School, you should play him..;)

          Comment


          • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            I dunno whether to play Aveion Cason or MB3. hmm.....
            Play Marion Barber.. trust me. Aveion Cason is doo doo. He can't break a tackle to save his life, you put a finger on him and he goes down.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
              Play Marion Barber.. trust me. Aveion Cason is doo doo. He can't break a tackle to save his life, you put a finger on him and he goes down.
              Yeah, 9 times out of 10 he doesn't return the ball past the 20 yard line.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                Yeah, 9 times out of 10 he doesn't return the ball past the 20 yard line.
                Even when he catches it on the 19.

                Comment


                • Guess I checked this thread too late. :(

                  Barber is tearin' it up.

                  Comment


                  • i dont get how the playoffs goes. I'm still playing.
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                    Comment


                    • I'm screwed...Hicks and Moss are killing me already.

                      20 for Moss
                      12 for Hicks

                      Both games early in the 2nd.

                      Thanks BoneKrusher^

                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

                      Comment


                      • ...The one day Parker and Roethlisberger play the Patriots..

                        Edit: Spoke too soon.
                        Last edited by Tampa 2 4 life; 12-09-2007, 05:03 PM.

                        Comment


                        • I keep going well in the losers' bracket


                          Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                            I keep going well in the losers' bracket
                            yea, you demolished me today. Unless the colts D can outscore Manning by 38 points...
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                            Comment


                            • I'm relying on Mason and Figurs...This won't end well.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                                I'm relying on Mason and Figurs...This won't end well.
                                Just hope that Indy scores alot


                                Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information