Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC NFL War League (Brodie < All)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BigDawg, how come your team is called River of Deceit.. but you don't have Philip Rivers on your team?

    IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE

    Comment


    • Originally posted by WMD View Post
      BigDawg, how come your team is called River of Deceit.. but you don't have Philip Rivers on your team?

      IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE
      I will call my team whatever I want! All you assclowns are conspiring against me in a DECEITful nature to make sure I don't have a QB but as you have all been a witness too VENGENANCE IS MINE!

      I will unleash this RIVER of fury on any of you heathens that dare defy me!

      Magical sig by OSUGiants

      SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


      Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

      So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        Keep hating...I should be semi-respectable here on out. haha. Santonio Holmes! Hizzzah!
        You were nothing more then a lamb that was lead to the slaughter, fear not MOTH your pain shall be alleviated soon enough

        Magical sig by OSUGiants

        SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


        Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

        So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

        Comment


        • Wanna take bets on who will be the last undefeated team?

          Only me, BD, and the winner of Borat-WMD are left after this week ...
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

          Comment


          • When is the trade deadline?





            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
              Wanna take bets on who will be the last undefeated team?

              Only me, BD, and the winner of Borat-WMD are left after this week ...
              I think it will be you Xio.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                When is the trade deadline?
                December 1st
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

                Comment


                • Anyone want Jerome Harrison and Thomas Jones for an RB? Anyone? Anyone?

                  Thanks BoneKrusher^

                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

                  Comment


                  • Trade Deadline is December 1st at Noon.

                    Who's gonna replace Tampa?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by WMD View Post
                      Trade Deadline is December 1st at Noon.

                      Who's gonna replace Tampa?
                      Xonraider. He said he'll take over.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        Xonraider. He said he'll take over.
                        Did you offer him a spot in the league on the grounds that he trades Dez Bryant to you?

                        Comment


                        • I beat Tampa so hard that he got kicked out of the league.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by WMD View Post
                            Did you offer him a spot in the league on the grounds that he trades Dez Bryant to you?
                            Yes. Is there a problem with that?

                            Comment


                            • I'm trading Adrian Peterson this week. Make me offers.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                                Yes. Is there a problem with that?
                                BIG Problem, bro.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information