Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm tired of all your caps clown, I really dont want to trade Stafford but I will for either a good QB or RB or both, I don't need anymore WR's, I'm trying to trade mine away

Comment

• Thanks for the -3 points Todd Collins.

Comment

• If we can ban the forward pass just for the Monday Night game, I might be able to hold on for the victory!

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
          If we can ban the forward pass just for the Monday Night game, I might be able to hold on for the victory!
          Your DONE DEAL!

You sir are no longer worthy of being mentioned of the elite of this league. Frankly you're no better then my latest victim, pineapple boy

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
            So um yeah how's that working out for you Pineapple boy?
            Good and bad, I guess. Bad cause I lost against you, but good because I have some of your players on my other fantasy teams and I needed them to do good! Shaun Hill FTW!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
              Your DONE DEAL!

You sir are no longer worthy of being mentioned of the elite of this league. Frankly you're no better then my latest victim, pineapple boy
              Say that to my NEW Franchise player...

Comment

• You are nothing more then a lamb that is being lead to the slaughter, fear not D-Unit your pain shall be alleviated soon enough

So it was written, so it has been done. Your fate was sealed now go forth and learn from your heathenistic tendencies.......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• I'll admit it I'm really pissed i didn't see Ted Ginn Jr. on wavier wire, good for WMD and the whole Lions nation on your 1st win

Comment

• Borat needs 14 from David Harris to tie me.

Comment

• Scar played 2 guys on bye. Didn't we get rid of him before?
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I'm so glad that I'll have at least a decent quarterback the rest of the season. Jesus.

Comment

• Brad Smith needs 5 points to tie commie, 6 to beat him

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                            Scar played 2 guys on bye. Didn't we get rid of him before?
                            SNITCH!!!

But yeah, I reckon I'd be able to find someone who'd be a little more... around..

Comment

• Hi guys! Remember me?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• I posted that New England would trade for Branch in the Moss trade thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information