X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Watson is a bad ************.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
      D might beat me. I benched all the wrong people.
      If you weren't scared of making our trade, you would have started Drew Brees

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
        If you weren't scared of making our trade, you would have started Drew Brees
        Knox/Forte for Lloyd/Orton would not have been a good trade. Quit living in the past.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Congrats D for getting matchup with me on a week my entire team decides to go silent.

This is hilarious.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Dammit...I'd have an easy win if I held onto Thomas Jones and Percy this week. I'm cutting it closer than I thought it would be.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• I feel like the morning games awful performances made everyone's points go way down, way more down than in usual weeks, my team decided to take a dumb all over the field with some players actually cleaning it up

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                I feel like the morning games awful performances made everyone's points go way down, way more down than in usual weeks, my team decided to take a dumb all over the field with some players actually cleaning it up
                I want a thank you note for not starting Deion Branch and Todd Heap!

F U OAKLAND AND SAN DIEGO!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Why does my team not like touchdowns all of a sudden? Jeeeeeeeez.

I need Ryan Torain and Reggie Wayne to score around 50 more points than the Jags D and TITANS COACH.

It can happen!

Comment

• My Kirk Morrison vs. his Colts D and Michael Griffin. I have a 10 point lead.

I hope I freaking win this.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Come on Torain Come on Torain Come on Torain Come on Torain Come on Torain Come on Torain Come on Torain Come on Torain Come on Torain Come on Torain Come on Torain Come on Torain Come on Torain Come on Torain Come on Torain Come on Torain Come on Torain Come on Torain Come on Torain Come on Torain Come on Torain Come on Torain Come on Torain Come on Torain and Reggie Wayne too.

Comment

• God dammit. I hate when teams don't use my players WHEN I NEED THEM TO.

TOUCHDOWN TO KEILAND WILLIAMS? REALLY? INDY YOU CANT GIVE REGGIE WAYNE A TOUCHDOWN? I AM FULL OF RAGE RIGHT NOW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                          Congrats D for getting matchup with me on a week my entire team decides to go silent.

This is hilarious.
                          Braddah man is now in my loving arms.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
                            God dammit. I hate when teams don't use my players WHEN I NEED THEM TO.

TOUCHDOWN TO KEILAND WILLIAMS? REALLY? INDY YOU CANT GIVE REGGIE WAYNE A TOUCHDOWN? I AM FULL OF RAGE RIGHT NOW.
                            I lost in another league by 0.04 points because Washington took Torain out. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Braddah man is now in my loving arms.

Gimme Percy Harvin. I want him.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• If someone else says Braddah Man, I will beat them with socks.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information