Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC NFL War League (Brodie < All)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
    It is awesome that I will play without a runningback today
    I don't get it ... why?
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

    Comment


    • Woooot. I'm rockin Todd Bauman at QB this week.

      Also, Mark Sanchez is available for you cats in need of QB help.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Borat View Post
        Woooot. I'm rockin Todd Bauman at QB this week.

        Also, Mark Sanchez is available for you cats in need of QB help.
        To think Kyle Orton is sitting on my bench this week ... quick, trade me Brandon Marshall or C.J. Spiller for him!
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

        Comment


        • Whoever owns Scar's old team needs to be removed NOW as owner.

          Second time in two weeks with multiple players on Byes in the starting lineup.

          Ruins the integrity of the league.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

          Comment


          • Well...injuries are going to drop me back down to under .500. I desperately need my team to heal up for the final stretch. No way I win today.

            Oh and trading Thomas Jones, is coming back to haunt me. Jesus.
            Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 10-24-2010, 01:21 PM.

            Thanks BoneKrusher^

            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

            Comment


            • Drew Brees is a *****. He's had 1 good week all year, and that was the week I started Orton over him.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                Whoever owns Scar's old team needs to be removed NOW as owner.

                Second time in two weeks with multiple players on Byes in the starting lineup.

                Ruins the integrity of the league.
                The owner of Scar's old team is...... SCAR!

                Comment


                • I benched Britt because of that nightclub fight shenanigans. He has 30 points right now.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                    I benched Britt because of that nightclub fight shenanigans. He has 30 points right now.
                    It's not punishment for him when you bench him in Fantasy Football, asswipe.

                    Comment


                    • Smooth one Scotty D.

                      Comment


                      • My bench has 76 points and my starting lineup has 58. Epic fail.

                        Comment


                        • I sacrifice a bench spot for my HC spot

                          Comment


                          • If I some how manage to make this close...what's going to kill me, is the 23 points for the Washington D. Shipley's 25 is complete BS too. ugh.

                            Thanks BoneKrusher^

                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

                            Comment


                            • I would just love an upset.


                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                                My bench has 76 points and my starting lineup has 58. Epic fail.
                                I appreciate the Britt bench. Btw you can trade him to me if you want :) But if Austin and Jennings do as expected I should be ok for the win but we'll see.





                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information