This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I WANT BRITT!
    and brodie, you even said nothing was set in stone, make an offer or something!
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
      I WANT BRITT!
      and brodie, you even said nothing was set in stone, make an offer or something!
      Don't pretend that I'm at fault here boy, you know what the deal was.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• listen, be grateful I gave him to you out of charity 3 years ago!
        we may still do our deal, who knows? I'm JUST PLAYING THE FIELDDDDD
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
          never would I thought the St. Louis Rams would have a better record than any of my fantasy teams, btw I'm above .500 winning % in every league except this one
          There is only one WAR LEAGUE. It's the best of the best.

Comment

• That trade makes less than zero sense.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I want to trade for a QB. Even if he's a back up quality QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                That trade makes less than zero sense.
                Pftt...I'm in it for a good pick now. Britt's potential outweighs that of what I gave away. Moreno is terrible, Holmes isnt having any impact at all this year, and Royal is of no use to me, going forward. He's back in the slot, and still not playing all that well, not to mention, he's always hurt.

I could have added players to the deal...but in the end, it's still pointless. Because I can only keep three players. And Britt was the guy I wanted. For a team like mine...out of the playoffs, two keepers set, the incoming value of a trade like this doesnt mean jack. I didnt need equal value, because I'm not contending...I just wanted to grab a potential beast WR, anyway possible. I know my season's over...and I'd prefer to keep Britt over those I traded.

And looking at it...I dont know who would realistically give me a great keeper for a half year rental of those I traded away. Moreno isnt keeper worthy...and Holmes/Royal are fringe guys, if you dont have anything better.

As far as Britt's value...I was offering the same three players for a bunch of WRs. And several were declined already. Just throwing it out there and I was content with any takers.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Oh, in that case, I'll trade Donald Driver, Ronnie Brown, and Steve Smith for a top 5 RB or WR.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                    Oh, in that case, I'll trade Donald Driver, Ronnie Brown, and Steve Smith for a top 5 RB or WR.
                    If you can do it, do it. But I doubt you can or will. Don't fault a guy for making a trade with someone else, when you had the ammo to do it, but didn't work for it.

The trade makes perfect sense for MOTH. His season is done and he was looking for a keeper. He made a proactive approach to improve his team for the future.

You keep saying who wants Driver, Brown and Smith... yet no trade ever comes from it. Either you're not hunting down trades hard enough (which you should only blame yourself for) or you're not liking the value others offered for those guys. I'm guessing it's the latter. You think they are better than they are because of their big name value... but Driver is old as mold, Brown can't stay healthy and he's in an even time share, and Smith is in an offense stuck in neutral with no good QB...and he's missed time with injury. If you think all 3 of them is worth a Top 5 RB or WR, then you're solely mistaken. You probably couldn't get Britt for that.

Comment

• I made you an offer D, involving a QB!
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Hey D I remember when you were trying to trade me Randy Moss for Calvin Johnson and when I asked who else you were going to include to get Calvin you acted like I was the one who needed to add someone else in and said I was over valueing my players. Good times :)

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                          Hey D I remember when you were trying to trade me Randy Moss for Calvin Johnson and when I asked who else you were going to include to get Calvin you acted like I was the one who needed to add someone else in and said I was over valueing my players. Good times :)
                          Maybe I acted that way in negotiations, simply because if you looked at any mock draft by the experts or the public, Moss was more highly ranked/valued than CJ. But that's not how our discussions ended. I would've done CJ for Moss straight up and you still said no... so....

Nobody can fault me for being an active shopper though. That's what I do! Fun times! :D

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            Maybe I acted that way in negotiations, simply because if you looked at any mock draft by the experts or the public, Moss was more highly ranked/valued than CJ. But that's not how our discussions ended. I would've done CJ for Moss straight up and you still said no... so....

Nobody can fault me for being an active shopper though. That's what I do! Fun times! :D
                            D! Respond to my trade offer!
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              I made you an offer D, involving a QB!
                              Umm... I'm not willing to give up Percy Harvin for Troy Smith just yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                                Umm... I'm not willing to give up Percy Harvin for Troy Smith just yet...
                                Well I offered you Crabtree too!

Keep in mind this is before I remembered that return yards count in this league and Harvin rapes in that regard. Whoops.

Anyways, Benson/Crabtree/Carson Palmer or Troy/Alex Smith on the block for an upgrade at QB or a potential keeper.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information