Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Mike Thomas, having a sexy game when he's on my bench. Fortunately, I'm going against Wingy so I probably won't need the points.

Comment

• Double touchdown points for Orton and Lloyd! WOOO!
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I hope I can hold up this week, beating a team that was in the playoffs, so maybe I'll get a little more breathing room. Austin looks like he'll be back in my starting line-up since he's not acting like a ***** anymore.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• I think I might strip my team down. Everyone is available including Payton.
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
            I think I might strip my team down. Everyone is available including Payton.
            You have Walter Payton?! I WANT!
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• My team beasted today, for the most part. Witten, Wayne, and Best didn't produce and Mike Thomas did some damage from the bench.. my IDP's dominated today though. Good stuff. Nice to destroy Wingy after he unjustly defeated me earlier this year.

Comment

• EAT IT APS!
                SUCK ON THAT ONE WHOOOOO.
                yay.
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Its rough facing Borat, Longhorns, and WMD six times. I don't really understand that unless the top two from each division went to the playoffs, but I think its the top 8 regardless.
                  Last edited by Scotty D; 11-15-2010, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                    Its rough facing Borat, Longhorns, and WMD six times. I don't really understand that unless the top two from each division went to the playoffs, but I think its the top 8 regardless.
                    No **** huh. We need our division re-named as the SEC division.
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Selling: Brandon Tate, Thomas Jones, Emmanuel Sanders, Brett Favre, Jeremy Shockey.

PM me if interested. Looking for a QB, TE or a #2 RB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                        Its rough facing Borat, Longhorns, and WMD six times. I don't really understand that unless the top two from each division went to the playoffs, but I think its the top 8 regardless.
                        Our format is based similarly to the NFL format. Teams with the best records from the previous year get put in the same division and it matriculates all the way down to the teams with the worst records being in the same division.

Makes it tougher for the better teams to repeat, and easier for weak teams to bounce back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                          No **** huh. We need our division re-named as the SEC division.
                          It should be renamed "WMD and his 4 Bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
                            It should be renamed "WMD and his 4 Bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                              St Louis Rams: 4-4 (1st in the NFC West)

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                                Would you give me Stafford already you crazy doucheskull?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information