This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
    Rodgers was on his bench because his bye was last week and you had removed him when he went to set his lineup this week. I just took a look at his matchups from the past 5 weeks. Not a single player in his starting lineup was hurt or on a bye. Comparatively, WMD has a player on a bye week in his lineup vs. Wingy today. By that logic, WMD should be removed too. It's only been a week since he made a roster move.

Also, you cannot leave a team vacant. It ruins the integrity of the league to have a blank team. It becomes an automatic win on the schedule for all of the teams he faces, especially if you don't even fix Wingy's lineup for him. You allowed Rodgers to sit on the bench with injured Collins in the lineup.
    Update made. I'll also re-invite wingy.

Comment

• By all means get rid of owners at season's end, but Wingy has been move active than, say, Scar. I've pointed out on several occasions that Scar has left players on byes in his lineup. His current kicker is a free agent.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
        By all means get rid of owners at season's end, but Wingy has been move active than, say, Scar. I've pointed out on several occasions that Scar has left players on byes in his lineup. His current kicker is a free agent.
        I've PM'd wingy for his email again. Why he replies I'll send him the invite. No one will be deleted the rest of the season. You made a good point.

Comment

• Reminder to whoever owns Nerv's old team: Maurice Jones-Drew is ineligible to be kept so you had better trade him for equal value before the deadline.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I'm open to trading everyone except Frank Gore. Let me know if anyone has their eyes set on someone of mine.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Hello!! I need to get rid of Rodgers. Even though he's being a bum and sitting on my bench.

I can't keep him after this year. I'll do a straight up trade or two for one.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                Hello!! I need to get rid of Rodgers. Even though he's being a bum and sitting on my bench.

Matt Ryan and someone?!

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Can we have 10 keepers just for this year? Pretty please?

Comment

• i just realllllllly wanna keep Eli. can't we have some loophole where i keep him forever?
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I've got a couple offers.

Really glad he's sitting on my bench..........

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                        Hello!! I need to get rid of Rodgers. Even though he's being a bum and sitting on my bench.

You're not even going to be the owner of that team next year. But go ahead and trade Rodgers if you want.
                        Last edited by D-Unit; 11-21-2010, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• Points against me the past four weeks
                          158.5 with one to go!

Comment

• scotty, i'm weighing your offers currently, not just ignoring you. fyi
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              You're not even going to be the owner of that team next year. But go ahead and trade Rodgers if you want.
                              Oh? Ok then. And I'm weighing offers too.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Come on D, don't get rid of wingy. He had Ryan Grant and Pierre Thomas. ******* scar is still in this league.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information