This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scar988 View Post
    Have you ever heard of being busy and working a 70 hour a week job?
    Have you ever heard of dumping an ex and dating 2-3 girls a week to try and find the next future ex-girlfriend?
    Have you ever heard of actually having a life and friends?

of 7 days a week and 24 hours in a day or 168 hours total, I:
    Work 70 hours a week
    Travel to and from/get ready for work 14 hours a week
    Sleep anywhere from 50-55 hours a week.
    So that gives me anywhere from 30-35 hours of actual free time. Of that, I spend it either with a female, out with friends or just chillin playing madden or Halo or COD.
    lol, no one cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
      I'm sure you went to the end of the earth to get him to make the post. His last one in this thread came on Sept. 9.

Not fooled. haha
      Not like I have his cell phone number. I swear you and wingy are the same person.

Comment

• We should create a reality dating show for Scar.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          Not like I have his cell phone number. I swear you and wingy are the same person.
          I've been accused of being the same person as WMD. The similarities between myself and Wingy are lacking.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Have you ever heard of dumping an ex and dating 2-3 girls a week to try and find the next future ex-girlfriend?

Work 70 hours a week
            So that gives me anywhere from 30-35 hours of actual free time. Of that, I spend it either with a female, out with friends or just chillin playing madden or Halo or COD.
            Again, dude. I really don't care about you being inactive. Just making my point loud and clear to D. You're honestly telling us that D didn't tip you off in any way that you should end your drought and start posting tonight or all nights? Heh.

I'm pretty sure we've all got busy lives. I'm working 3 jobs and 7 days a week too.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Work 70 hours a week
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                Again, dude. I really don't care about you being inactive. Just making my point loud and clear to D. You're honestly telling us that D didn't tip you off in any way that you should end your drought and start posting tonight or all nights? Heh.

I'm pretty sure we've all got busy lives. I'm working 3 jobs and 7 days a week too.
                Scar is an easy person to get a hold of. What point are you trying to make? That he's hard to find?

Comment

• Solid 170+ outing for my team this week, thanks in most part to Jennings. The 3 teams right ahead of me, D, ScottyD, and APS could all end up losing this week also so I think I'm in the playoffs even if I lose next week.

That tie could really end up helping me out alot or ******* me over. Should be a good game next week D, hopefully I can knock you out of the playoffs all together. Bring it!

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                    Solid 170+ outing for my team this week, thanks in most part to Jennings. The 3 teams right ahead of me, D, ScottyD, and APS could all end up losing this week also so I think I'm in the playoffs even if I lose next week.

That tie could really end up helping me out alot or ******* me over. Should be a good game next week D, hopefully I can knock you out of the playoffs all together. Bring it!
                    It's the top 2 teams from each conference. You're not in my conference, but if I play you, then yes... you're standing in my way. I can't let go of my 2nd place standing.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      It's the top 2 teams from each conference. You're not in my conference, but if I play you, then yes... you're standing in my way. I can't let go of my 2nd place standing.
                      What is the top 2 teams from each conference? Not playoff standings right? Because I'm 3rd in my conference and the 7th seed in the playoffs right now.

But yea we play next week in which I think is the last game of the regular season.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                        What is the top 2 teams from each conference? Not playoff standings right? Because I'm 3rd in my conference and the 7th seed in the playoffs right now.

But yea we play next week in which I think is the last game of the regular season.
                        Hmmm... Maybe I'm confused. I thought that's the way it's always been. But when I checked the settings, there's not even the option to choose the top 2 from each division to go to the playoffs. I'm lost now. Anyone remember if that's always been the case? Maybe it is, and I'm just forgetful.

Comment

• Just let it play out the way ESPN has it.

Edit - I just looked at the league history and Brodeur made the play offs last year as third in his division. So you guys didn't take the top 2 before.
                          Last edited by Scotty D; 11-22-2010, 05:06 AM.

Comment

• I can make the playoffs with some luck next week (and a win obviously). Rolling off 6 straight wins after a 1-5 start and making the playoffs would be some sort of War league history.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Need to move Matt Forte and maybe even Johnny Knox, go!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• KCJ, clear your PM's man.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information