X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The trade wire is HOT HOT HOT!

Comment

• Everyone on my team is available including sanchez, manning (the good manning), marshall, spiller and fred jackson. PM offers as i don't go to the ESPN site much.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• yea since i can't keep eli, hit me up for him. everyone but bradshaw are up for grabs.
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
          yea since i can't keep eli, hit me up for him. everyone but bradshaw are up for grabs.
          Brodeur said he'll kick your ass if you trade Eli to someone other than him. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Brodeur said he'll kick your ass if you trade Eli to someone other than him. :)
            Things change with Stafford in the fold. Now I'm willing to combine Ryan/Fitz or Ryan/Gates for a bigger fish if someone is interested.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Things change with Stafford in the fold. Now I'm willing to combine Ryan/Fitz or Ryan/Gates for a bigger fish if someone is interested.
              Ahhhhh I see.... YOU are the one that f'd scotty, not the other way around... hahahahahaa slick.

Comment

• Royal was whatever, I had too much fat on my team. I was sick of dealing with Gates and I felt his numbers were inflated because of injuries. I wanted a healthy stud TE for the playoff run but VD gets one point and injures his ankle, ****.

Comment

• D I want Dez. NOW. yes ****.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    Ahhhhh I see.... YOU are the one that f'd scotty, not the other way around... hahahahahaa slick.
                    I anticipated being screwed.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• anyone want cutler???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• oy. got 2 offers for MJD and I am REALLY thinking about one of them, but I need to talk to that owner.

Owner of ScarDraft
                        Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

• I wouldn't mind packaging Matt Schaub & Mike Williams(TB) together for a QB upgrade. Rivers, Rodgers, Brees type of QB if anyone is interested.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• The trade wind action is going bonkers! I offered Percy Harvin for AD and was told AD is on the move! Offered Tate for Orton and he's gone too!!! ... Cutler... MJD... Schaub... Williams... scottyboy won't trade me Cassell... and HChu won't give me Felix Jones!!! gah!!!!

A fantastic part of the year is the trade deadline in the WAR LEAGUE!!!!

Comment

• most keepers' times are up too. i'm willing to package some good talent for a future keeper. ocho, colston, j-stew.
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• fml, got close enough to where I left the win on my bench.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information