Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC NFL War League (Brodie < All)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
    Good. That would give me a chance to rest my starters for the second round.
    Pride comes before the fall.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Pride comes before the fall.
      I guess we'll find out ...
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

      Comment


      • I find it hilariously awesome and entertaining at how much you two care about beating each other.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

        Comment


        • Originally posted by djp View Post
          I find it hilariously awesome and entertaining at how much you two care about beating each other.
          I care more about beating you, but I hide it well.

          YOU'RE GOING DOWN, VIKINGS FAN!
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

          Comment


          • Originally posted by djp View Post
            I find it hilariously awesome and entertaining at how much you two care about beating each other.
            .......................Me ........................ vs ....................... Xio
            .....

            Comment


            • Scotty D, I think we need an hourly breakdown of your week. I would like to know how much time you spent on that Playoff scenario. And how much time you spend traveling to work.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by WMD View Post
                Scotty D, I think we need an hourly breakdown of your week. I would like to know how much time you spent on that Playoff scenario. And how much time you spend traveling to work.
                Seriously... that was insane. I was up till 11:30 PM last night, and Scotty was STILL on the forum.... and I'm 5 hours behind EST!

                Comment


                • My team just went....

                  Comment


                  • I don't quite understand those trades though. Those are last place teams giving up their best keepers. I know Scar had to trade MJD but you'd think he could get some better keepers for him. Now he only has one solid keeper in Michael Turner. PF could've kept Cutler (unless this was his last year), Bush/Sproles, and Finley.. now he apparently gets to keep Colt McCoy as his QB for next year.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by WMD View Post
                      I don't quite understand those trades though. Those are last place teams giving up their best keepers. I know Scar had to trade MJD but you'd think he could get some better keepers for him. Now he only has one solid keeper in Michael Turner. PF could've kept Cutler (unless this was his last year), Bush/Sproles, and Finley.. now he apparently gets to keep Colt McCoy as his QB for next year.
                      Cutler wasn't going to be able to be a keeper for me...


                      Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                      Comment


                      • I feel excluded, the only thing anyone wants on my team is Hakeem Nicks :(
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                        Comment


                        • Cutler and Bush are going to the draft when I'm through with them... The main part of that trade for me was Mason Crosby!!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            I feel excluded, the only thing anyone wants on my team is Hakeem Nicks :(
                            I'm just glad he's out for the next 3 weeks.

                            Comment


                            • 3 Big Trades today

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                                3 Big Trades today
                                As can be said for the entire year, don't sleep on the River of Deceit

                                Magical sig by OSUGiants

                                SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                                Originally posted by Job
                                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                                So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information