Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone want ANYTHING on my team other then Hakeem Nicks? Seriously?
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      Does anyone want ANYTHING on my team other then Hakeem Nicks? Seriously?
      You have other players?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
        Scotty D, I think we need an hourly breakdown of your week. I would like to know how much time you spent on that Playoff scenario. And how much time you spend traveling to work.
        20-30 hours dating your mom
        5 hours at Chinese buffets
        40-60 hours playing Madden and COD with the bros
        6 hours pooping

Comment

I don't quite understand those trades though. Those are last place teams giving up their best keepers. I know Scar had to trade MJD but you'd think he could get some better keepers for him. Now he only has one solid keeper in Michael Turner. PF could've kept Cutler (unless this was his last year), Bush/Sproles, and Finley.. now he apparently gets to keep Colt McCoy as his QB for next year.
          I'm Xiomera and I support this sense of confusion.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• The Sanchize is now in the River of Deceit fold.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
              The Sanchize is now in the River of Deceit fold.
              I must say... River of Deceit is such a cute name. Awww....

Last edited by D-Unit; 11-24-2010, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                I must say... River of Deceit is such a cute name. Awww....

Not as cute as the 2nd place team trailing the River of Deceit

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Not as cute as the 2nd place team trailing the River of Deceit
                  Call me when you have 2 War League Championship Rings. I'll invite you into the neighborhood.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    Call me when you have 2 War League Championship Rings. I'll invite you into the neighborhood.
                    Better warm up that invite since I will be nabbing my first soon

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Better warm up that invite since I will be nabbing my first soon
                      We'll bring over some warm cookies.

Comment

• What's all this Championship talk without me? The only Braddah Man in this league is gonna take it all this year. I am the Braddah Man

Comment

What's all this Championship talk without me? The only Braddah Man in this league is gonna take it all this year. I am the Braddah Man
                          You take that back RIGHT NOW!

There is only ONE Braddah Man! Bu La'ia Big Boy!!!

Comment

• So after APS begs someone to make an offer for someone on his team other than Hakeem Nicks, I do, and he DOESNT RESPOND TO THE PM ARE YOU SERIOUS APS ******* DIE *****.

And now for something completely different: I'm up for trading Reggie Wayne, Rashard Mendenhall, andddddd maybe Jahvid Best :(

No Roddy White though.

Comment

So after APS begs someone to make an offer for someone on his team other than Hakeem Nicks, I do, and he DOESNT RESPOND TO THE PM ARE YOU SERIOUS APS ******* DIE *****.

And now for something completely different: I'm up for trading Reggie Wayne, Rashard Mendenhall, andddddd maybe Jahvid Best :(

No Roddy White though.
                              Hah. I gotta see it to believe it. You hold onto your guys like they're the best everzzzzzzzzz.

Comment

• I need a backup QB. Will trade Driver, Steve Smith, or Ronnie Brown for one with a solid hold on a starting NFL job.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information