Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid ******* ******* **** **** ******* benching ******* Brad ******* Smith and he decides to ******* go ******* off like never ******* before. Make the ******* decision ******* 24 ******* hours before they ******* play, stupid ******* me. ****.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I am in a difficult situation here. I planned on keeping Jahvid Best but his injury is screwing things up for me this year. I don't want to take a risk and hope he heals after the trade deadline.. He's a very good keeper but I need a RB to help me out more now, so if someone has a pretty good RB that's not much of a keeper and wants Jahvid Best, maybe we can work something out.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
        I am in a difficult situation here. I planned on keeping Jahvid Best but his injury is screwing things up for me this year. I don't want to take a risk and hope he heals after the trade deadline.. He's a very good keeper but I need a RB to help me out more now, so if someone has a pretty good RB that's not much of a keeper and wants Jahvid Best, maybe we can work something out.
        Maurice Morris for Jahvid Best?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
          Maurice Morris for Jahvid Best?

Comment

• My team sucksssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• My team sucksssssssssssssssssssssssss.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Longhorn's team is scary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                  Longhorn's team is scary.
                  I think it has more to do with an underwhelming opponent this week :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Barring a mega breakout by the Giants in the second half, I pretty much have this down. Just do your goddamn job HChu.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Barring a mega breakout by the Giants in the second half, I pretty much have this down. Just do your goddamn job HChu.
                      Watch Eli and crew go all Buffalo on Cincy in the 2nd half

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                        I think it has more to do with an underwhelming opponent this week :D
                        I have more points than every other team right now. So um... yeah, LL's team is having a great day.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          I have more points than every other team right now. So um... yeah, LL's team is having a great day.
                          But I'm better looking than every single one of you. So um, yeah, yours and LL's team are having great days.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Daniel has a point.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• tolbert and fitz will do nothing and i will win!
                              hopefully...
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Okay, NOW it is on you to hang onto your lead HChu.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information