X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Okay, NOW it is on you to hang onto your lead HChu.
      Troy Smith and Mike Crabtree are gunna put up 30 a piece tomorrow and I shall be victorious.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I wanna see an updated playoff bracket, should be close for those last 3 seeds or so and may come down to a few tie breakers.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• If APS wins both Brodeur and APS go to the playoffs and Tampa gets knocked out. Tampa would have to lose against Xio though. If APS loses Brodeur is in. Me and D-Unit have the 6th and 7th seeds. I could be wrong though.
          Last edited by Scotty D; 11-29-2010, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• i think i'm knocked out now, aren't I?
            DAMMIT
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• From 1-5 and twentieth place to 7-5 and on the brink of the playoffs. THIS IS A STORY FOR THE AGES FOLKS!

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I'm gonna be a sad panda if D makes the playoffs. There would always be a special place in my heart for the time I made him miss the playoffs :)

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                  If APS wins both Brodeur and APS go to the playoffs and Tampa gets knocked out. Tampa would have to lose against Xio though. If APS loses Brodeur is in. Me and D-Unit have the 6th and 7th seeds. I could be wrong though.
                  So it comes down to whether or not Troy Smith and Michael Crabtree can get 44 points tonight... wwwwow.

Comment

• Its gunna happen. Crabs is gunna have 6 receptions for 121 yards and a TD. Smith is gunna toss 3 TDs, and I will go to the playoffs.
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• 1. BigDawg 10-1 (1611), Win or Lose, In
                      2. Xiomera 9-2 (1551.5), Win or Lose, In
                      3. WMD 8-3 (1642.5), about to be 9-3, In
                      4. Longhorns 7-3-1 (1557), about to be 8-3-1, In
                      5. Scotty D 7-4 (1423.5), about to be 8-4, In

D-Unit 7-4 (1359), about to be 7-5, +157 pts - Likely getting in
                      Brodeur 6-5 (1273.5), about to be 7-5, +133 + L.Fitzgerald, total points probably below less than D-Unit - Likely getting in

Comahan 6-5 (1265), needs to beat Borat to get to 7-5, but total points may not be enough
                      T24L 7-4 (1184), needs to beat Xio to get to 7-5, but total points is not enough
                      APS 6-5 (1358.5), needs 44 pts from T.Smith and M.Crabtree to beat HChu to get to 7-5 - A win could mean 6th seed, A loss means out of the playoffs.

Scottyboy 6-5 (1292.5), about to be 6-6, OUT OF PLAYOFFS

Comment

• that 2 point loss to djp absolutely KILLED me. wow, something as simple as starting a different IDP or something, wow.
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                          that 2 point loss to djp absolutely KILLED me. wow, something as simple as starting a different IDP or something, wow.
                          Accepting one of my offers for Cassell would've probably got you in. Sorry bud.

Comment

• The trade deadline is Wednesday at Noon! A little over 36 hours away.

Comment

• So who still needs to be traded? All I can think of is Matt Ryan on Brodeur's team and Eli Manning with Scottyboy. There's gotta be a few others out there.

Comment

• I made offers for both, and neither accepted. I will literally trade anyone on my team except Hakeem Nicks. My team is going to end up 6-6, it isnt THAT bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information