Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may have a trade for Jahvid Best.. so now if anyone wants to trade for Rashard Mendenhall or Reggie Wayne, let's get it going. I'm also not attached to Sexy Dwayne Bowe.

Comment

• I will not lose a third time to WMD.

I'll deal Blount and looking for a WR.
      Last edited by Scotty D; 11-30-2010, 04:44 AM.

Comment

• i'm just looking to do an expiring QB for a good keeper swap for Eli...
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• If Communist DOESN'T ******* RESPOND FOR ONE ******* TIME, I'll probably still do the Eli for Matty Ice swap.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• works for me brodie pie <3
            and then can we trade back so i can keep eli forever?
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              If Communist DOESN'T ******* RESPOND FOR ONE ******* TIME, I'll probably still do the Eli for Matty Ice swap.

Que??

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
                I may have a trade for Jahvid Best.. so now if anyone wants to trade for Rashard Mendenhall or Reggie Wayne, let's get it going. I'm also not attached to Sexy Dwayne Bowe.
                Let's try 1 more offer. I'm gonna see if I can shoot something else your way.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                  Let's try 1 more offer. I'm gonna see if I can shoot something else your way.
                  Okely dokely, neighborino!

Comment

• Anyone out of the playoffs looking for a good RB/KR/PR keeper?

Comment

• LL I pm'ed you a while ago about a deal we were discussing, you never answered! :(
                      We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                        LL I pm'ed you a while ago about a deal we were discussing, you never answered! :(
                        That's because you never answered 1st lol. I was ready to go on some sort of Schaub/Eli swap and was willing to do whatever since it's not like I was keeping Schaub and it wasn't a big difference to me. But you never responded, then you pm'd me about it again a month or so later asking if I was still interested, which by that point all the Giants WR's started dying off.

That's the only reason I didn't want to at this point, but back then I would have without much struggle. Now I'll probably have to roll with Schaub on through the final few weeks.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• I'll listen to offers on my whole team except Vick. Looking for a WR.

Comment

• i just waited because i wanted to keep eli for as long as i could! haha oh well. if you wanna pick up talks again LL just PM me
                            We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              If Communist DOESN'T ******* RESPOND FOR ONE ******* TIME, I'll probably still do the Eli for Matty Ice swap.
                              Quiet. Youll wake the children!

Comment

• Wingy trades Aaron Rodgers to Wingy. . . Shocker! :/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information