This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    Desean will be a pretty nice coup. Scotty is gonna end up getting Eli back, I got Schaub at like the 7th or 8th pick range coming off a pretty good season. But keep in mind I'm putting Schaub and Austin back into the FA pool myself as well as Hillis so the top half should have some good choices.
    scotty had a 6-6 record and barely missed the playoffs. I doubt he is able to draft Eli. But he could definitely trade around and get him that way, I suppose.

Comment

• Im gunna get...NO ONE! DAMMIT!

I've really no idea how I finished 6-6, my team is downright atrocious. My only viable keeper is Hakeem Nicks, everyone else is just garbage.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Im gunna get...NO ONE! DAMMIT!

I've really no idea how I finished 6-6, my team is downright atrocious. My only viable keeper is Hakeem Nicks, everyone else is just garbage.
        You got 6 wins because you're in the weak division and you're just good enough to beat the lousiest teams and inflate your record. The weak get weaker.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          Borat loses Brandon Marshall for nothing.
          LOL, I couldn't give Marshall away.
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
            LOL, I couldn't give Marshall away.
            I would have given you Ryan Mathews!
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

How's that possible when I drafted Ryan Mathews?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• I have been getting deals for Garrard and I'm open to dealing him, I just want a RB in return. One that gets decent carries.

Comment

Wait, I think I drafted Ryan Matthews a couple of times. You can't trade me my own player you jackwagon!
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                    I have been getting deals for Garrard and I'm open to dealing him, I just want a RB in return. One that gets decent carries.
                    Hines... the deadline was over today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                      Wait, I think I drafted Ryan Matthews a couple of times. You can't trade me my own player you jackwagon!
                      Hey somebody has been watching too many Geico commercials. lol. Jackwagon... what an awesome word!

...as for Ryan Matthews... Classic.

Comment

• My problem this year was terrible play at the QB spot, highlighted by 3 weeks where the person I started didnt even see the field. Thanks Cards, for trading your best QB for god knows what reason.

Anyway, Im finally solidified there, and will go into next year with Matt Ryan, Jamaal Charles, and Andre Johnson as my keepers. Im pretty happy with those three.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                          I have been getting deals for Garrard and I'm open to dealing him, I just want a RB in return. One that gets decent carries.
                          I probably would have given you Fitz if you had ******* SAID THIS YESTERDAY.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            I probably would have given you Fitz if you had ******* SAID THIS YESTERDAY.
                            Fitz is a RB? I asked Hines about Garrard and was going to do it for Thomas Jones, but then I found a deal with PF instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Fitz is a RB? I asked Hines about Garrard and was going to do it for Thomas Jones, but then I found a deal with PF instead.
                              No, but he's an awesome receiver. I mean I offered Stafford/Fitz for Brees and would have gone higher had Wingy not said he would have considered it, but WHATEVER.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Pffft should have traded for Carson Palmer isntead Brodeur. You missed out.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information