Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would have probably done a stupid deal if you had offered me anything last night. I was very desperate.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      Pffft should have traded for Carson Palmer isntead Brodeur. You missed out.
      Seriously. Jason Campbell as your QB in the playoffs? That's horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        Seriously. Jason Campbell as your QB in the playoffs? That's horrible.
        I thought Shaun Hill was pretty much good to go, and then about three minutes after Commie and I completed our trade, he was downgraded to doubtful. THIS IS NOT MY FAULT.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• You have Drew Stanton, what are you complaining about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            I thought Shaun Hill was pretty much good to go, and then about three minutes after Commie and I completed our trade, he was downgraded to doubtful. THIS IS NOT MY FAULT.
            I see. Can't blame you for not knowing the status of the starting QB of your favorite team. That would be criminal. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              The Sanchize laughs in your general direction

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• I tried to trade Brees again! I got friggin' swamped at work and missed it.

I got maybe one other offer for him.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• That's because you're a jerk.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                    Desean will be a pretty nice coup. Scotty is gonna end up getting Eli back, I got Schaub at like the 7th or 8th pick range coming off a pretty good season. But keep in mind I'm putting Schaub and Austin back into the FA pool myself as well as Hillis so the top half should have some good choices.
                    Dwayne Bowe and Reggie Wayne will also likely hit the draft pool. Should be fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• I was so caught up in setting my rosters for my teams not yet in the playoffs that I totally forgot about this team that is actually IN the playoffs. Xio can thank me for starting Harvin who is OUT! damnit.

Comment

• Alriiiiiiiiight, my team can start putting up some points now. I'm looking at YOU, Braddah Man Fred and Braddah Man Bowe.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            I was so caught up in setting my rosters for my teams not yet in the playoffs that I totally forgot about this team that is actually IN the playoffs. Xio can thank me for starting Harvin who is OUT! damnit.
                            I'm not thanking you. I lost Frank Gore for the season on the eve of the playoffs.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I know I put in Stanton, **** you ESPN.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• This can't be the week my team decides to lay a stink on me. COME ON GUYS JEEZ.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information