• Show
Clear All

• We should do 2011 WITHOUT DIVISIONS!

ALL OUT WAR.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
      We should do 2011 WITHOUT DIVISIONS!

ALL OUT WAR.
      20 teams, 10 divisions. Head to head matchups every week.

Me vs. D on a weekly basis. Can he handle it?
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
        20 teams, 10 divisions. Head to head matchups every week.

Me vs. D on a weekly basis. Can he handle it?
        I beat you in our match up this season. I know you desperately want to erase that from your memory, but I'll remind you. YOU LOST TO ME! MWuahahahhahahahaa!!!! But hey... at least you tried your best. Can't fault you for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          I beat you in our match up this season. I know you desperately want to erase that from your memory, but I'll remind you. YOU LOST TO ME! MWuahahahhahahahaa!!!! But hey... at least you tried your best. Can't fault you for that.
          Is your short-term memory that bad? I beat you in the playoffs.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Keeping: Chris Johnson, Aaron Rodgers, Frank Gore (if his hip is good to go)

Punting: Terrell Owens, Brandon Lloyd, Ronnie Brown, Danny Woodhead, etc
            I didn't even know you had Chris Johnson. What trade did you guys do? Must have missed it. As bad as I wanted to keep him this was the year for me 2 do it, what burns me up though is I could have made a pretty good run with my team last year if I didn't miss the playoffs by a game or 2 on the pace he was on. Oh well.

I think I'll keep: Arian Foster, Calvin Johnson, Greg Jennings

Back to the draft: Miles Austin, Mike Williams(TB), Peyton Hillis, Matt Schaub, Tony G. Giving up Williams makes me sad :( But Jennings finally has gotten his **** together. I don't really like the idea of going into the draft without a QB *again* but I don't have much of a choice.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Probably

Vick
              Moreno
              Holmes

VD and Blount have an outside shot.

LL, you aren't keeping the white rhino?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                Probably

Vick
                Moreno
                Holmes

VD and Blount have an outside shot.

LL, you aren't keeping the white rhino?
                Luckily we don't have to declare for sure yet. It depends on what they do in the draft. Maybe they draft another RB, Maybe Hardesty takes away more work, maybe they get an explosive WR that makes Green more attractive. Right now, eh. I can find another RB late easier I think then a WR like Jennings.

I've been having good luck finding RB's in this league really late or as a FA.

Comment

Is your short-term memory that bad? I beat you in the playoffs.
                  Yeah, and I have 2 War League Championships and 1 2nd place finish. Can YOU handle that? Let's not pretend who has been more dominant.

Comment

• Booo Yahhh!!!! lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      Yeah, and I have 2 War League Championships and 1 2nd place finish. Can YOU handle that? Let's not pretend who has been more dominant.
                      I don't think I was drawing that comparison so no subject changes.

Also, I'm sticking to my guns. I'm willing to face you weekly.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                        I didn't even know you had Chris Johnson. What trade did you guys do? Must have missed it. As bad as I wanted to keep him this was the year for me 2 do it, what burns me up though is I could have made a pretty good run with my team last year if I didn't miss the playoffs by a game or 2 on the pace he was on. Oh well.

I think I'll keep: Arian Foster, Calvin Johnson, Greg Jennings

Back to the draft: Miles Austin, Mike Williams(TB), Peyton Hillis, Matt Schaub, Tony G. Giving up Williams makes me sad :( But Jennings finally has gotten his **** together. I don't really like the idea of going into the draft without a QB *again* but I don't have much of a choice.
                        You're more than welcome to try and get Chris Johnson back this offseason.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• My keepers are going to be Matt Ryan, Jamaal Charles, and Andre Johnson. Im happy with that.

Comment

I don't think I was drawing that comparison so no subject changes.

Also, I'm sticking to my guns. I'm willing to face you weekly.
                            What would I do without you? I <3 Xio. :D

Comment

• Finally Chris Johnson does what he's supposed to for me. 31 points is a nice start. Too bad the rest of my WRs and RBs suck.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• WTF. Could Calvin & Jennings be sucking any harder? That pass Jennings dropped was ridiculous, Rodgers is already done if things don't change for either guy by games end I'll lose easily.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information