Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC NFL War League (Brodie < All)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I think I am out this year fellas. Sorry. :(

    Comment


    • Gonna roll with Arian Foster, Calvin Johnson, & Greg Jennings. If memory serves me correct this is gonna be my first year keeping any of these guys so I don't have anything to worry about the cut off just yet.





      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

      Comment


      • Gore, Rodgers, Chris Johnson

        *****
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
          Gore, Rodgers, Chris Johnson

          *****

          Deep down he knows where home is. #28 in your programs, #1 in my heart <3





          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

          Comment


          • I'm in.

            3rd in overall points. Didn't make the playoffs. ******* ridiculous.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

            Comment


            • Just give me Aaron Rodgers, Calvin Johnson, and Arian Foster.


              RIP TheManInBlack

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Just give me Aaron Rodgers, Calvin Johnson, and Arian Foster.
                Not in this lifetime or the next.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

                Comment


                • In. Matt Ryan, Jamaal Charles, Andre Johnson




                  Comment


                  • If this league needs any new owners, I'd be very willing to take over a team as it looks like the league that I was in on here(which I won) is not gonna be back for next year.

                    sig by BK and avy by me
                    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                      If this league needs any new owners, I'd be very willing to take over a team as it looks like the league that I was in on here(which I won) is not gonna be back for next year.
                      No Vikings fans allowed.

                      Comment


                      • Let marshall in. This needs to be even further dominated by the NFC North.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

                        Comment


                        • marshall is definitely in. he's earned his stripes.

                          Comment


                          • I would take over a team if you are short on owners as well. Just lemme know. I'm always down for victory.

                            Bonekrusher.

                            Originally posted by JordanTaber
                            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                            Comment


                            • I'm in. Not sure on my keepers yet though. Do we have to pick them now? Vick is the only one I'm sure of.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                                I'm in. Not sure on my keepers yet though. Do we have to pick them now? Vick is the only one I'm sure of.
                                Since you won the league, you can only keep one player.. and that's only if he's a white running back. Since those do not exist, you get no keepers.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information