This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
    Since you won the league, you can only keep one player.. and that's only if he's a white running back. Since those do not exist, you get no keepers.
    Fine. Last year Curtis Lofton was one of my keepers and it didn't stop me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
      Fine. Last year Curtis Lofton was one of my keepers and it didn't stop me.
      I was just reading over the rule book.. No team that kept Curtis Lofton is allowed to win the War League. In the event that a team which kept Curtis Lofton wins the Championship game, that teams owner will face the penalty of Catapult. The Championship will then be awarded to the man who enforces the Curtis Lofton rule.

Don't be mad at me, this is a 200 year old rule. Scotty D gets catapulted and I win the Championship!

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Comment

I was just reading over the rule book.. No team that kept Curtis Lofton is allowed to win the War League. In the event that a team which kept Curtis Lofton wins the Championship game, that teams owner will face the penalty of Catapult. The Championship will then be awarded to the man who enforces the Curtis Lofton rule.

Don't be mad at me, this is a 200 year old rule. Scotty D gets catapulted and I win the Championship!

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Bring it. Maybe we should let WMD keep 4 guys because he's going suck so bad.

Comment

• I'm gonna bow out fellas. It's been fun, definitely the best free league I've ever been in.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
            I'm gonna bow out fellas. It's been fun, definitely the best free league I've ever been in.
            Ahhh crap. Been fun djp.

Comment

• my keepers

QB Tim Tebow
              WR Jacoby Ford
              TE Jimmy Graham

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                my keepers

QB Tim Tebow
                WR Jacoby Ford
                TE Jimmy Graham
                Not keeping Jermichael?

Comment

Not keeping Jermichael?
                  i've got a better feeling about Graham than I do with Finley

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• I was gonna try to pick up Jimmy Graham in the draft. Oh well.

Comment

• I'm gonna keep Eli, Colston...and can I wait til free agency to decide which RB I keep or do I have to pick now?
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I was gonna try to pick up Jimmy Graham in the draft. Oh well.
                        You weren't going to do anything my team won't let you do. You should ask to change divisions again, you'll always suck having to be in the division with me. You'll suck and you'll enjoy it!

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Who the **** is Jimmy Graham?
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                            You weren't going to do anything my team won't let you do. You should ask to change divisions again, you'll always suck having to be in the division with me. You'll suck and you'll enjoy it!
                            I would've win this whole thing if Dwayne Bowe wasn't such a twat

Comment

• I would have come back from 1-6 to win this league if it wasn't for that miraculous 4th quarter/OT comeback ******** from Arian Foster and Schaub.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I probably have the best regular season record over the 3 seasons and my teams always suck in the playoffs. Frank Gore's injury killed my chances.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information