This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
    Oh we can draft.... Yes we can.............. We can draft alright..............
    Well, by the time we get to me ALLLLLLL the way at the end of the draft order, then Free Agency will probably be done with.

You, on the other hand? What'd you finish, last place?
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I would've won this thing if Dwayne Bowe wasn't such a vagina-man.

Comment

I would've won this thing if Dwayne Bowe wasn't such a vagina-man.
        I'd have won if Frank Gore didn't suffer a season ending injury the week before the playoffs.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
          I'd have won if Frank Gore didn't suffer a season ending injury the week before the playoffs.
          No you wouldn't have won if Frank Gore didn't suffer a season ending injury the week before the playoffs.

Comment

No you wouldn't have won if Frank Gore didn't suffer a season ending injury the week before the playoffs.
            Your lack of knowledge is appalling.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Your lack of knowledge is appalling.
              You wanna bring knowledge into this? Can you even point out Elephant Butte, New Mexico on a map? You stupid ************.

Comment

You wanna bring knowledge into this? Can you even point out Elephant Butte, New Mexico on a map? You stupid ************.
                You're the Gale to my Jesse.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• And I'm the Gus, which means both of you are mine.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    And I'm the Gus, which means both of you are mine.
                    Hahahahahahahahaha, please. You share no characteristics with Gus.

You're like Saul Goodman. Or Skylar.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahaha, please. You share no characteristics with Gus.

You're like Saul Goodman. Or Skylar.
                      Well you do have a vagina, so you're like Marie.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                        Yes. And the 12 posts is a little inaccurate...
                        My bad... my search filter only went back 1 year. I guess you made your point about your high activity.

Comment

• Well, since I'm taking over djp's ****** ass team, I will be keeping Rivers and Welker for sure. I don't know who the third is yet because his team sucks balls. I will probably end up keeping Dex... Ugh lol

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• I'm worried on how this is gonna finish. I didn't think we needed to wait until FA is over, are there really that many up in the air decisions worth waiting for?

Sidney Rice, Deangelo Williams, who else is that important for fantasy football? I just see too much crammage, trying to fit this draft into a 1 month span, especially when it's not a live draft, and you know guys are going to flake out on their picks time to time too.

I just never saw the point in waiting for FA, it's not going to alter things that drastically and all it's going to do is make us rush through this draft, nagging people when they have been OTC for 18 minutes and haven't picked yet.

Just as a starting block, last year took us a full month to finish, and it's not like we moved at a snails pace. Were on pace to be finishing drafting right at September. If that's cool with everyone then hey, let's wait another week or 2 for FA to completely finish.
                            Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 07-22-2011, 08:46 PM.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Dude, we have forever to get the draft in. Season doesn't start for a month and a half (or more?).

In a league this deep, you gotta see where everyone falls. We used IDPs, Kick returners, 3rd string RB and WR, kickers.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I wouldn't say we have forever. It's about to be August. I was just putting my 2 cents in, but when everyone starts bitching about time, and not being around to make their picks(because you know they will), it's gonna be annoying to a bunch of people.

You guys act like every player in the league is a Free Agent right now.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information